BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
These are my favorite brand of chocolate chips! Not only are they affordable they are perfect sweetness and flavor for any recipe. Target is my go to for this product it is always on sale and easy to find when I am craving something sweet to bake.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
When it comes to baking with chocolate toll house is my go to brand! The taste & quality is some of the best out there! It's also affordable for the quality of product. I like being able to rely on a product for being consistent & with toll house you get that. So yummy!
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
Let me tell you that I don't buy any other brand of chocolate chips for baking. I most definitely am a repeat customer. I usually buy these at local grocery stores. I really like the flavor of the semi-sweet chips and would recommend these for baking chocolate chip cookies!
tifanny t.
There chocolate are affordable and yummy. I make lactation cookies with these and they turn out amazing! I love how easily the melt as well. Some of the packaging always has recesses to follow and that makes things easier for me when I don't want to look for a recepie online
Bri B.
I don't use any other chocolate chips except bees when baking my cookies. The recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of this package is absolutely the best I have ever tried. If you haven't made chocolate chip cookies with that exact recipe, you are missing out!
Melissa D.
Middleburg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love that I can use these to make a ton of different things .I mainly use them when me and my daughter make rice Krispy treats she likes to add them to them to give them a pretty look .we have also used these to Make chocolate covered pretzels for her birthday party
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
These bring back so many memories of baking chocolate chip cookies with my grandma. They were always the best. And the awesome thing is that we always followed the recipe on the package. so even now, 25 years later, I'm able to enjoy cookies that taste like grandma's.
Carmen W.
San Clemente, CA
A childhood staple and I still love them just as much! Perfect balance of bitter and sweet. The recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the package is still the best/easiest. I have taught all of my kids to make stellar cookies with Tollhouse morsels. Also great in pancakes, muffins and on top of ice cream and popcorn!
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I buy toll house morsels all the time. I make homemade cookies all the time for my family. I usually buy semi-sweet as well as the milk chocolate, and put both into the batch of dough. I have even bought this chocolate so melt for a chocolate fondue, they worked great. Recommending this to all my fellow sweet tooth's.
Shea B.
These chocolate chips are great for baking or just eating plain! They are the best to use for all the holiday goodie baking or just by themselves for an indulgence. They are so versatile & delicious. You can put them in ice cream, brownies, or cookies etc. You can also use them to make faces on kiddie treats.
member-d7ef08815
New York
Are these any good?? I have seen these at the store all the time. They look good but are they? I really would like to know if it is worth the money. Are the versatile?
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Where do you get this ? I have never seen this at any store
Lizz V.
Is this expensive and where can I find this
Rhenicia H.
Jamaica, NY
Are these used for baking?
Beth H.
Boca Raton, FL
What is your favorite way to use these?