BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
There is a reason these chocolate chips are the go-to chip for most bakers. The flavor is delicious, not to sweet but not too bitter. They hold their shape while baking, but blend well when used in cooking. These are the ORIGINAL semi-sweet chips. A must-have for any baker.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
These are my favorite brand of chocolate chips! Not only are they affordable they are perfect sweetness and flavor for any recipe. Target is my go to for this product it is always on sale and easy to find when I am craving something sweet to bake.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
When it comes to baking with chocolate toll house is my go to brand! The taste & quality is some of the best out there! It's also affordable for the quality of product. I like being able to rely on a product for being consistent & with toll house you get that. So yummy!
tifanny t.
There chocolate are affordable and yummy. I make lactation cookies with these and they turn out amazing! I love how easily the melt as well. Some of the packaging always has recesses to follow and that makes things easier for me when I don't want to look for a recepie online
Melissa D.
Middleburg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love that I can use these to make a ton of different things .I mainly use them when me and my daughter make rice Krispy treats she likes to add them to them to give them a pretty look .we have also used these to Make chocolate covered pretzels for her birthday party
Bri B.
I don't use any other chocolate chips except bees when baking my cookies. The recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of this package is absolutely the best I have ever tried. If you haven't made chocolate chip cookies with that exact recipe, you are missing out!
Selina G.
Stamford, CT
I've used these chocolate chips for cookies before and they were delicious. I don't recommend for melting to coat over something like chocolate covered strawberries because it's very soft. Even when hardened they aren't 100% solidified. This is perfect gooey chocolate.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
The Morsels are great. I refrigerate them so they get cold and eat them. I add these to my cookie mix, ice cream, melt them in hot cocoa, add them to pancake mix. You can't go wrong with chocolate morsels.
Alyssa P.
Oh man, don't get me started. These are some of the best morsels I've ever eaten. I can always find myself eatin' them like candy or buying six bags to give away little baggies of them to kiddies on Halloween. In love. Could use more in a bag, though. EXPENSIVE.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are our go to chips for all of our baking needs. We host a baking party every year before Christmas and spend ALL day baking. We keep these in piles all over the kitchen because they're a favorite whether they are used for cookies,candies or even melting.
Amber K.
What is your favorite treat to make with these? (Excluding the classic chocolate chip cookie.)
Halimeh H.
Staten Island, NY
Can you use them to make chocolate covered cake pops?
Victoria H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does anyone else enjoy eating the chocolate from the bag?? 😁
Valerie R.
San Benito, TX
Are these okay to eat alone?
Maggie b.