BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've tried other brands for my family's chocolate chip recipe and none come out the "right" way (please read "grandma's way") unless I use these. I love how readily available they are too, so no matter where I am, I can bake up some perfect chocolate chips.
Diana B.
Corona, CA
These should be a staple of any bakers pantry! They are great for baking and also melt down into a smooth chocolate perfect for dipping strawberries or other goodies.
Jessica H.
You just can't go wrong with the classic Tollhouse morsels. Who doesn't love ooey gooey chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven? And these morsels are so versatile, they can be incorporated into tens of thousands of recipes. My personal favorite way to eat them is with a spoonful of peanut butter.
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I LOVE THESE! I'm a baker so I use these sprinkled on treats or inside cupcakes bought at Walmart and I love them super good and can be eaten alone lol, they are very affordable really repurchase worthy!
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
Love these! Would it be bad if I said that I sometimes but them and just eat them straight from the bag? Lol. They are yummy and perfect for baking or to add in pancakes. They sell them everywhere so it's easy to find. Pretty much every supermarket has it available.
Amber R.
Crystal Lake, IL
I have purchased different brands besides toll house but nothing compares to them. Toll house is the way to go! I love making chocolate chip cookies and I melt them and put them over popcorn (weird but sooo good), chocolate chip pancakes, or just eat the morsels themselves. Lol they come in all different flavors. Get creative and make something delicious. Yum!
April B.
Buffalo, WV
These are the perfect chocolate for. Baking!! I have used them for icing my eclairs, Oreo truffles, and so much more!! I get the semi sweet so it's not sugar overload or bitter. When I'm not using them in my food I'm eating them straight up by the handfuls.
Samantha P.
El Paso, TX
I love these! There are so many things you can make! Last night I used the recipe on the bag to make the cookie dough mix then I pressed half to the bottom of a non greased pan then mixed 8oz cream cheese with 1/3 cup sugar and one egg then put that over the cookie dough and sprinkle the remaining cookie dough over the pan and bake at 350 for 40 min it's amazing!!
Jess K.
Marlton, NJ
I love using these in different recipes, such as brownies, cookies, and pancakes! These are even good enough to eat on their own, if you have a chocolate addiction like I do! These are a good way to satisfy my chocolate cravings, and are a small little snack!
Hana C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always have these stocked in my house. They go great in everything; pancakes, waffles, cupcakes, cookies, etc. They're even yummy on their own; I have to stop my younger siblings from finishing them off! These are just a classic staple to have on hand!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?