BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lesley C.
Webster Springs, WV
When my boyfriend and I first moved in together he was pretty shy about telling me what he wanted to eat for breakfast, dinner, all that. But he finally told me he loves pancakes. So every single morning, when I wasn't working, I made him a huge stack of pancakes and always added a ton of these toll house morsels!
Danielle W.
Copiague , NY
These are excellent for any use really. but I make killer homemade cookies and these are gooey perfection in them!!. They are perfect for homemade baking for anything you put them to use for. I highly recommend these for any baking occasion. And if you use them for chocolate chip cookies you'll be so glad you did!
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
There is a reason these chocolate chips are the go-to chip for most bakers. The flavor is delicious, not to sweet but not too bitter. They hold their shape while baking, but blend well when used in cooking. These are the ORIGINAL semi-sweet chips. A must-have for any baker.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
These are my favorite brand of chocolate chips! Not only are they affordable they are perfect sweetness and flavor for any recipe. Target is my go to for this product it is always on sale and easy to find when I am craving something sweet to bake.
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I buy toll house morsels all the time. I make homemade cookies all the time for my family. I usually buy semi-sweet as well as the milk chocolate, and put both into the batch of dough. I have even bought this chocolate so melt for a chocolate fondue, they worked great. Recommending this to all my fellow sweet tooth's.
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
Let me tell you that I don't buy any other brand of chocolate chips for baking. I most definitely am a repeat customer. I usually buy these at local grocery stores. I really like the flavor of the semi-sweet chips and would recommend these for baking chocolate chip cookies!
Bri B.
I don't use any other chocolate chips except bees when baking my cookies. The recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of this package is absolutely the best I have ever tried. If you haven't made chocolate chip cookies with that exact recipe, you are missing out!
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
These bring back so many memories of baking chocolate chip cookies with my grandma. They were always the best. And the awesome thing is that we always followed the recipe on the package. so even now, 25 years later, I'm able to enjoy cookies that taste like grandma's.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
When it comes to baking with chocolate toll house is my go to brand! The taste & quality is some of the best out there! It's also affordable for the quality of product. I like being able to rely on a product for being consistent & with toll house you get that. So yummy!
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are our go to chips for all of our baking needs. We host a baking party every year before Christmas and spend ALL day baking. We keep these in piles all over the kitchen because they're a favorite whether they are used for cookies,candies or even melting.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back