BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I enjoy using these in the family's chocolate chip cookies and even Great in my pancake's recipes. The best semi-sweet chocolate chips I've ever used that isn't expensive!! I love how they melt just a little bit and not completely away when I cook and bake with them. I highly recommend these to anyone who loves to bake!
Tasha C.
Spring hill
Who doesnt like homemade cookies. Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels are perfect to thro in your cookie mix. There not too sweet. Just perfect
Kaitlyn S.
I absolutely love chocolate and tend to let it show when making sweets, always adding chocolate. These chocolates are not only awesome for baking but I always snack on them too while I'm waiting g for the oven to heat up. I even buy them when I am really craving it but don't want a lot at once, just grab a few and go! :)
Brenda P.
Waynesville , Missouri
My favorite thing to do in the world is bake in my kitchen. It is soothing, relaxing and a lot of fun. Some of the things I enjoy making involve chocolate chips such as mini chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip muffins and chocolate chip cookie bars. My new favorite chocolate chips to use in my chocolate chip recipes are Toll House Nestle Real Semi- Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels. They are just the right size and are full of chocolaty flavor.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Nestle products are never a let down. I use the chocolate chips for baking and if they are around the house even to snack on. Good price and you definitely get what you pay for. I love that they have SO many different kinds and flavors, it's always so hard to choose what ones I want to experiment with.
Dawn W.
Portland, OR
Nestle Toll House chips have been a long running item in this house... Recently my boys have been craving pancakes with Mini Chocolate Toll House Chips. They are conveniently tiny little chips that work so well in pancakes, cookies, muffins you name it. We use the whole line of chips at some point or another. I know there are other brands but I have always had great luck with the Nestle Brand and will continue to use them because of that.
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
Yum! I remembered back to my childhood. My mom would make Nestle Tollhouse cookies! There's nothing else that will satisfy that taste. That craving. So I broke out the dough attachment and made these in the Ninja! Worked great! I added a splash of almond extract and satisfied that craving for those fresh baked, mouth watering morsels. (Cue HomerSimpson drooling sounds)
Zeyn G.
Reno , NV
I love chocolate cake. At any special day I make a cake. I usually put this chocolate morsels in cakes.
I love to make ganache with chocolate morsels. It is super easy and delicious. Just microwave heavy whipping cream and add Nestle chocolate morsels ( any kind) in it and stir. Yum mm...
Julia F.
These are great to use in your chocolate chip cookies or anything that requires these tasty morsels. The price can be quite steep but I noticed they have coupons or sometimes, if ur lucky you can find them on the clearance section of your local grocery store. They are the perfect touch to any cookie you make that requires chocolate and who doesn't like chocolate right?!
Rylee K.
Excellent chocolate chips. The milk chocolate variety is my personal favorite for when I make my homemade Reese's bars, or even for chocolate chip cookies--instead of using semi-sweet chocolate chips. Toll House is a little on the pricey side, but I would say that they are well worth it!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?