BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I buy only the best chocolate chips and Nestle Toll House is the best. Their chocolate chips are just simply amazing. They melt perfectly in muffins, pancakes, banana bread and of course chocolate chip cookies. These chocolate chips are also the best when you want to melt chocolate to drizzle over your bakery creations. Simply amazing.
Stephanie C.
I bake a lot and pretty much only use Nestle's semi sweet chocolate chips when I do. These chocolate chips are delicious, smooth, creamy, and the perfect mix of not too sweet/not too bitter. I also use these to make my fave breakfast, chocolate oatmeal. Just add a tablespoon of cocoa powder to your oatmeal when cooking, then mix in about 15-20 little chocolate chips afterwards to make it perfectly chocolatey without being too sweet for breakfast. Yum!
Stephanie S.
Does anyone ever spring for another brand of chocolate chips? Doubtful. These are the OG brand which have that taste of homemade that we all know and adore.

I may reach for other brands of chocolate if I need chunks, to melt or to appease a picky eater - but if a recipe calls for chocolate chips....you know what's going into it!
Marisa F.
Kings Park
These chocolate chips can be used for an array of baking and cooking needs (and even good to take just a handful and eat olain but shhh don't tell anyone lol) I use them in pancakes, chocolate chip cookies, cannoli cream filling for canolis, mix with a variety of nuts as your own homemade party mix, sometimes I even put some in cereal to sweeten it up if my sweet tooth is getting the best of me. I even melt the chocolate and use to dip pretzels, Rice Krispies, etc.
Marie f.
There's nothing like Toll House Morsels... My mom gets them constantly for baking or dipping her wonderful Peanut Butter or Chocolate fudge-like eggs for Easter or Buckeye candies for Christmas. She melts the chocolate and WOW!!! Yummie!! I even like getting in the cabinet and snitch a few from the bag (SHHH!!!) Don't tell anyone, but these morsels are irresistible! And if you go to BJs Wholesale Club you can get a reasonable 2 1/2 pound bag! A must buy!!!
Jamie Rose S.
Hands down the best chocolate chips to bake with. For some reason toll house just knows how to make chocolate like nobody else. Their chocolate chips are creamy and have just enough tang to make a really good batch of home made chocolate chip cookies. Or you can just eat them alone, put them in your pancakes, yogurt... The possibilities are endless
Aleena A.
This is the brand that I use for all of my holiday baking. It's what I was raised on but past that, it's the best! It's wonderful for all of your baking needs and comes in a wide variety of flavors for any treat option. They are reasonably priced and are super easy to find. They have a moderate melting point so they can be used in so many ways and add a sweet touch to any baked dessert. I also use them for coating in my candy treats and it works wonders!
Kiersten W.
When I was a kid my mom always use Toll House Morsels for chocolate chip cookies. As an adult I use them for all my recipes that ask for chocolate chips. They are awesome in a peanut butter chocolate chip recipe I make. The melt well for use on strawberries also. The flavor reminds me of youth and the flavor can't be beat.
Sarah B.
This is literally the only brand I buy! I use it for everything from cookies to scones to even just eating by themselves when I need a chocolate fix! I can find them at local grocery stores and super centers. I've even bought a BIG bag from Sam's Club. You can usually find bags for good prices and there's usually sales around the holiday season.
Kaitlyn S.
I absolutely love chocolate and tend to let it show when making sweets, always adding chocolate. These chocolates are not only awesome for baking but I always snack on them too while I'm waiting g for the oven to heat up. I even buy them when I am really craving it but don't want a lot at once, just grab a few and go! :)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?