BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica F.
Howard Beach, NY
The best brand of chocolate chips! I like the dark chocolate ones better. I use them when I make pancakes. The price is totally affordable and I always get them from Walmart.
B M.
Augusta, GA
Toll house Morsels are great for any occasion! Whether you are melting it for dip or adding them to make the most delicious chocolate chunk cookies these are the best choice!
Angela T.
I think we've all purchased the cheapo store brand chocolate chips to bake with out of necessity. Was it ever worth it? No way! Nothing melts as lovely as Toll House morsels!
jessica m.
I use these in cookies, muffins, cupcakes, and melt them to coat peanut butter candies. They're great as an ice cream topping, or just a handful as a quick snack. Love them!
Amanda B.
Freeport, IL
These are definitely my favorite chocolate chips to use. They taste great in everything from chocolate chip cookies to pancakes! I don't trust any other brand for my baking.
Lisa M.
These morsels are one of my favorite brand, especially around the holidays. I use these for cookies, melt them for sauces and toppings, or just as a snack. Love these chips!
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Toll house morsels are my go to chocolate chips! They melt so well and are so yummy! You can always find them on sale! Wouldn't make my chocolate chip cookies with out them!
Samantha A.
Lincoln, MO
Nestle makes the best fudge! I use them in all my baking recipes that call for chips but I love them when I make fudge. The chocolate melts creamy and they are well priced.
Madison D.
I love these I put them in cookies cakes Cupcakes pancakes everything. They are delicious and great for baking you can even melt them down and move them into chocolate pops
Melanie M.
Waukegan, IL
I love these chocolate chips they are great for baking. The price is good always cheaper at Walmart. I love how they melt perfectly and go best with chocolate chip cookies.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?