Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,643 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,361 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
Something about Nestle always makes my baked goods turn out beyond amazing! wouldn't use anything else!
If you looking for chocolate chips the milk chocolate is the best!! They tasye wayyy better than these!
These are just great. They have many uses from deserts to breakfast. I always have a bag in my pantry.
This is the only brand of chocolate chips I use when I make chocolate chip cookies! They are the best!
Love making cookies and putting them in it. So yummy and some don't make it into the cookies ;) yummy
These may be the obvious choice for best chocolate chips, since it's a big name product. But it's true!
These morsels are excellent in cookies, but we've also really enjoyed them over ice cream! Delicious.
I think these are great, but I do prefer Hershey! I just feel like they have a better chocolate flavor
I love snacking on the semi-sweet chips! They're delicious if you put them inside of raspberries, too!
Great for cookies, to melt and dip strawberries in, good topping for ice cream and oatmeal. Great brand
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos