BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Megan R.
Davison, MI
Best chocolate chips to bake with! They make the best chocolate chip cookies. They are decently priced. I just wish they went on sale more. I buy them at my local grocery store.
Andrea S.
These are great for when you are baking and they are delicious. Most definitely recommend and they are at an affordable price. I definitely love buying this product so worth it.
Corey G.
Best chocolate ever. I usually use these to make my famous chocolate covered strawberries. All i do is melt the chocolate over medium heat. Then dip my berries. It's wonderful.
Danielle W.
These are the only chocolate chips I buy to make my Christmas cookies every year. There the perfect ingredient and size for chocolate chip cookies. The semi-sweet is delicious.
Haylee S.
Danville, KY
The possibilities are endless when cooking with these. At such an affordable price and so many different flavors you can use these for about any baking need you could think of
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
You really can't go wrong with Toll House morsels. They have a great and a chocolate flavor and in my house we use them for baking cookies and also just as eating for a snack.
Jessica F.
Howard Beach, NY
The best brand of chocolate chips! I like the dark chocolate ones better. I use them when I make pancakes. The price is totally affordable and I always get them from Walmart.
Ronda B.
Franklin, KS
love to use this in making what i call holiday back you melt it then spread out on wax paper and candies pretzel what ever you like then chill and break up hope you enjoy it.
Vanessa R.
These are sooooo good !!! They melt in your mouth... the kids love to make cookies and these are there favorite. . They taste rich and chocolatey. .Toll house is the best !!!
Lakisha B.
Little Rock, AR
You can use these for many different cake batters. You can use these for making home made chocolate chip cookies, putting them in brownie mix or even putting them in cake mix
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?