BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Taylor P.
I absolutely love using these morsels for baking and making chocolates, although I admit I will snack on them occasionally as well. They melt really well and aren't too sweet but not too bitter. These are definitely my go to for chocolate chips. I personally like these more than the Hershey chocolate chips as those taste salty to me.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
These chocolate chips are the best to bake cookies. In fact I enjoy just have a few as a snack. Toll House is pretty affordable. I usually only have these around the house during the holiday season when we bake tons of cookies. I would recommend these chocolate chips for your baking needs.
Cristie G.
Nestle Toll House makes the best chocolates for baking. They have just the right amount of sweet and Chocolate. You can make so many things with these. This is the only. Rand I buy because the quality is superb compared to compare to brands. It worth the money to buy more for higher quality.
Rose R.
San Antonio, TX
These are the easiest melting chocolates I've ever baked with. I mean, they melt so easy and so effortlessly! One time I had sat my bag of morsels on the microwave after heating something up and I went to grab the chocolates and the entire bag was an ooey gooey confection. They are great to cook with if because they are so easy to manipulate. Although I wouldn't recommend them for pancakes because I would imagine the chocolate running and not staying in morsel shape.
María S.
this is one of my favorites from the old days. I've used these tasty morsels for baking cookies and cakes, and as a topping on desserts. I love the taste, and so do my guests. They have come out delicious every time. We always like to have a package in hand baking and desserts our favorite. Tasty and highly recommended!
Korinne B.
I love this brand of chocolate chips. They don't taste like fake chocolate and melt perfectly when making cookies. I like the semisweet better than milk chocolate because it provides a nice contrast to the sweetness of the cookie or brownie without being too bitter like dark chocolate can be. They are also fun to nibble in mixed with nuts or craisins!
Ashley D.
Toll House Morsels are great to use in desserts, especially chocolate chip cookies. They also melt really well to use in desserts requiring a chocolate coating. They are so good that I have also been known to even sneak into the pantry to eat them plain. Lol. I always use these when I make candy requiring chocolate and will continue.
Priscilla P.
Killeen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My Husband Is Obsessed with these !! He Loves For Me To Make Him Chocolate Chip Pancakes & He Loves These Little Treats !!! I love being able to eat them and not get an overly sweet taste just the perfect tasting chocolate in every bite !! Sometimes we even just sneak a little handful to eat around the house alone ! Definitely Delicious
Kasey M.
Mc Calla, AL
Every time I bake with these, I HAVE to quote Phoebe from "Friends" with her, "Neslay Tolhouza!" cookie recipe from her grandmother. It cracks me up! But as for these yummy little guys, I'll put them in cookies, cakes, brownies or just grab a handful for a sweet snack! So buttery and rich in chocolate flavor, not to mention the other morsels like white chocolate, caramel, cinnamon and milk chocolate!
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
These chocolate chip morsels are the perfect addition to any chocolate chip cookie. They melt just right to be the perfect little bit of choice each cookie bite. They go above and beyond for their sweetness. They are like little drops of heaven in each bite as you take a bite of a chocolate chip cookie. They are even good alone, just as a little snack, or in brownies. They make each thing you add them to just a little more sweet.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?