BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels
My absolute favorite chocolate chip brand! It is so yummy and taste amazing in cookies! Very affordable! I eat these ALL the time! I would definitely repurchase this item over and over again!!
Natasha M.
Rockville, MD
Best morsels on the market. Love that I can buy them in bulk at warehouse stores, but if I want just enough for one batch of cookies, I don't even have to measure, just dump the whole bag into the dough. I grew up on these morsels and to me their taste equals the perfect chocolate chip cookie. I also love the Toll House Cookie Bar recipe. Yum!
April M.
Tygh Valley, OR
Growing up the favorite thing in my family was when mom made homemade chocolate chip cookies...and she used only these chocolate chips. Now that I have my own family, I've passed on the tradition. We always have a bag of these in our cupboard. Sometimes we just simply pour some in a small cup & snack on them. We make our favorite chocolate chip cookies using the recipe on the back of the bag. We make fudge using these chips too. They are so versatile. Its an inexpensive way to have a decadent treat, and can always count on the quality being excellent!
HELI H.
I recently purchased a bag of this chocolate chip for baking and i am very happy with the taste. I just make a chocolate cake with chocolate ganache that required 3 cups of chocolate chip, i was bit worried that it would turn out too sweet however it came out absolutely perfect.
Kristin N.
Hurricane, WV
We are a baking family, always stirring something up in the kitchen! If the recipe calls for chocolate chips you can bet that we're using Nestle Toll House Morsels! The one time we varied from our favorite brand we ruined 6 dozen cookies! My husband heard about that mess up for weeks lol! If you're looking for a great recipe to use these with look up chewy brownie cookies! We make about 15 dozen of these cookies during Christmas time. The main point of this review was to stick with what you know and I know that Nestle Toll House Morsels are the BEST!
Vishakha B.
Dallas, TX
I love to bake and I always go to my pantry and grab a bag of these when I am craving those banana chocolate chip muffins! The dark chocolate ones have the perfect chocolate smell any chocoholic would love to have in the house. I also put them on some hot french toast!
Claire P.
This is the very first chocolate chip I've ever bought and learned how to make my very first type of cookie and that was so long long ago. I still make it and it's the only one I every used at home. I sometimes use the white and dark one but most of the time it's the Semi-sweet. My kids love it when it's cookie making time. They usually end up getting kicked out of the kitchen since they start popping them in their mouth and leaves me with less than what it's called for in the recipe.

I always have this in the house. My freezer is full of them.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
My go to chocolate chips for my chocolate chip cookie recipe! These chocolates are so gooey and delicious they melt in your mouth. I use these in so many things while baking or if I want a little something sweet, I'll reach and grab a bit of these. So creamy and delicious, I can't even begin to tell you how many bags of these I've bought.
Lori E.
Auburn, WA
The chocolate itself is fine. It's not 'conveniently vegan' like some quality chocolate chip brands (like Trader Joes), but for most people that's not a problem. It doesn't have corn syrup, a plus. It melts well and will satisfy most chocolate-lovers.

The major downside is the company that gains from your purchase: Nestlé , known for unethical business decisions overseas, less than environmentally friendly ingredients and production, and although they founded the World Cocoa Federation with the aim to improve the welfare and conditions for cocoa farmers, they are still buying from plantations that utilize child labor.
Corey W.
Macomb, MI
My daughter made me chocolate chip cookies for Mothers Day. I got her Nestle Chocolate chips and she baked the cookies. They were the best cookies ever. We then used a store brand the next time she baked cookies. Honestly they were not bad but definitely not as good as the Nestle cookies. I have to say the Nestle chocolate chips are definitely a better quality chocolate chip and have better flavor. The other thing I like is the huge selection of flavors of the chocolate chips. My daughter has decided that I need to buy a few different kinds so she can make a range of cookies. I am excited to see what she comes up with!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?