BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Meghan G.
Muncie, IN
Yummm!! We always use Toll House morsels when making cookies! They are very affordable and so good! There are so many choices on flavor a, and we especially like the semi-sweet morsels! We make cookies about once a month, and when we do, we use almost 2 large bags each time! Such a great treat to give to our neighbors!
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love their chocolate chips. Whether you're making chocolate chip cookies or just eating handful by handful, they taste just as great with a creamy sensation. You can find these at any grocery store. I also like to make Oreo truffles & coat them with these chocolate chips!
Lanaii T.
Boston, MA
Hat id so perfect about thr morsels is that you get a large quantity for your money. Whether you are making a large batch of bake goods or just enough for yourself this is perfect for you. Just roll the bag up if you still have some left and they will still stay fresh. Oh yeah and I forgot to mention that they are perfect for baking (melt and taste great) or even decorating (like a gingerbread house because they will stay in place and not melt).
Tracey N.
Elkhart, IN
of course this is my first to go to to make cookies! I never have liked milk chocolate I always stick with the semi sweet. be very very careful when using a double boiler or the microwave to melt because I have found these burn very easily even though I keep an eye on them
Dawn D.
I used to love this product until I fiond out where their chocolate comes from. To save the company money, they purchase slave labor chocolate. Mostly children are exploited in this practice many of which don't live beyond the age of 22, and are subjected to horrible practices. It's not with it to me for my selfish indulgences. If they change their practices and begin to buy fair trade or organic chocolate, I will gladly support their product, but not until then.
Chelsea R.
These are the best chocolate chips to make things that you want the chocolate to harden again after it's been melted. They have a great taste overall though. Just when baking them in cookies you want the chocolate to stay soft but they tend to harden back up. But overall I defiantly recommend these! They're delicious😊
Lesley C.
Webster Springs, WV
When my boyfriend and I first moved in together he was pretty shy about telling me what he wanted to eat for breakfast, dinner, all that. But he finally told me he loves pancakes. So every single morning, when I wasn't working, I made him a huge stack of pancakes and always added a ton of these toll house morsels!
Elizabeth L.
San Antonio, TX
I'm not very good at baking cookies, I usually burn the heck out of them. But when I do take the time and pay attention to what I am doing, these are my go to chips!! Who doesn't think of Toll House when they think of chocolate chips?! My favorite part of baking is eating the chocolate chips right out of the bag!!
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH
These just take me back to my childhood and I've never used anything other than this brand for making chocolate chip cookies and I love the fact that they have the recipe on the back it's what my mom use to always go by as well! I like freezing them and eating them just plain too sssshhhh don't tell anyone that though lol!
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
Words cannot describe how much I love these! The price at my grocery store is unbeatable. I love Hersey kisses but this stuff is delicious. Even though I don't it as often, when I do I can't just have a small amount. I love making chocolate chip pancakes with these.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?