BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
These are okay I guess. Not one of my favorites honestly. I used them about twice and then switched to a different brand. They're good for their price though and taste fairly good.
hannah b.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
i tried the caramel filled chips and they were amazing! i found them at my local 99 cents store and i wish they were still there. great to use when making chocolate chip pancakes!
Chardonnay W.
100% yes on this product. My family has been using this product for years, we use it and almost all of our baking that has to do with chocolate. The stuff is so good to bake with.
Rachel H.
These are my number one chocolate chips. They aren't waxy or bitter and they melt perfectly. Awesome for baking or melting into drinks or even just eating on their own. Delicious.
Haley O.
Tolleson, AZ
These are great quality for a greats price. I always trust that they will make anything I use them in taste great. I would highly recommend and I will always continue to buy them.
Morgan S.
Elgin, IL
These chocolate chips are the best for baking cookies! I couldn't make homemade chocolate chip cookies without Toll House. They are sweet but not to sweet and they bake perfectly.
Aikol V.
Daly city, Ca
I love these chocolates I remember my grandmother feeding you these as children these are so delicious because they're so small and it's just the perfect amount of sweet and sour
Joy W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Who can pass up the classic most important chocolate chip cookie ingredient! Definitely the best taste and best value for your money. They can be used in shakes it smoothies too!
Jessica F.
Louisville , Ky
My father does not bake cookies unless it is with these chocolate chips. I buy them at my local Kroger. Great price for the amount. And hands down the best out there. I recommend
Tiffany x.
These are the best chocolate chips! You can find them at your local grocery store or Walmart. I make homemade chocolate chip cookies and always use this brand of chocolate chips.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?