Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,363 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
The best! Always buy a pack at the grocery store of target just in case I'm in the mood to make cookies!
These chocolate chips are amazing!!! I use them for baking a cake but also great for cupcakes or a muffen
Is this just not a given when making chocolate chip cookies? Definitely my go to chip for many things!
These are the best chips to use while baking! Our family uses them year after year during the holidays!
These never stay in the house to long, if I'm not baking with them then the kids are sneaking them out.
They are not only good to eat by themselves but they are delicious in homemade chocolate chip cookies!
Great for baking and lasts a lifetime if you keep it on the freezer. I try to always have it at home :)
I have always used Nestle-Sweets Chocolate Morsels for my Christmas cookies....No other will do.......
I'm not sure if I've ever used any other brand while baking. They're a classic and go to for a reason.
We used this chocolate for Smores pizza and it was the bomb. I would definitely recommend this product.
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos