BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?204 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dawn D.
I used to love this product until I fiond out where their chocolate comes from. To save the company money, they purchase slave labor chocolate. Mostly children are exploited in this practice many of which don't live beyond the age of 22, and are subjected to horrible practices. It's not with it to me for my selfish indulgences. If they change their practices and begin to buy fair trade or organic chocolate, I will gladly support their product, but not until then.
Meghan G.
Muncie, IN
Yummm!! We always use Toll House morsels when making cookies! They are very affordable and so good! There are so many choices on flavor a, and we especially like the semi-sweet morsels! We make cookies about once a month, and when we do, we use almost 2 large bags each time! Such a great treat to give to our neighbors!
Gladys A.
I've tried lots of brands of chocolate chips (yes, I'm a chocolate snob) and only Nestle or Hershey tastes great in your cookie--don't waste your money on store brand or Ghirardelli. This size package is for the serious cookie baker, but the price from this vendor I see today is more expensive than buying smaller packages in the grocery store. Sam's Club has this for under $12.
brionna g.
I love Nestel Toll House Chocolate chips! The chocolate that they use is of good quality. I have a pack in my kitchen cabinet right now! I use them when I am baking homemade chocolate chip cookies. Also, I sometimes incorporate them in cakes I bake. They are even good by themselves. I eat them as a late night snack with fruit. I would highly recommend using these chocolate chips.
Katie G.
Webster City, IA
These are the ONLY chocolate chips my family will use for scotcheroos! They melt perfectly! One time, we tried to use a knockoff brand, and they totally turned into globs of nasty! These work better than absolutely everything else ever! I recommend!
Nicole M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
There is a reason these have been around so long. They are the perfect chocolate chip. I just used these to make Scotcheroos. I've tried the same recipe with other brands and either the chocolate burns or just gets weird or doesn't taste correct. Nestle Nestle Nestle!!!
Chelsea R.
These are the best chocolate chips to make things that you want the chocolate to harden again after it's been melted. They have a great taste overall though. Just when baking them in cookies you want the chocolate to stay soft but they tend to harden back up. But overall I defiantly recommend these! They're delicious😊
Alicia D.
My family loves to bake, especially for the holidays! I love these morsels because the possibilities are endless. You can make holiday chocolate chip cookies. I really love to separate the colors. They melt down very well. I like to make chocolate pops for the kids. We also love using them for truffles with pretty colors.
Jennifer C.
Denton, TX
I love using these chocolate chips in cookies, cupcakes, pancakes, fudge, etc. They aren't overly sweet and the chips are a perfect size. Toll House is a trusted and known brand and they still offer their product for a very fair price. They even include recipes on the bag! I almost always have these in my baking cabinet.
Diana C.
Providence, RI
Loved these baby's , I usually use them to make chocolate chip pancakes and let me tell you they taste so good especially with a glass of milk on the side . I usually eat these on its own too , if you haven't try them I really recommend them your not going to regret it !!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?