BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Priscilla P.
Killeen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My Husband Is Obsessed with these !! He Loves For Me To Make Him Chocolate Chip Pancakes & He Loves These Little Treats !!! I love being able to eat them and not get an overly sweet taste just the perfect tasting chocolate in every bite !! Sometimes we even just sneak a little handful to eat around the house alone ! Definitely Delicious
Rose C.
One day I had to bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies for a school party and I had my husband pick up a package of chocolate chips. We always use Toll House Brand so I just figured he would pick this brand instead he brought home a store brand of chocolate chips. Needless to say, the cookies didn't taste the same. The chocolate taste just wasn't there. All that work! From then on only Nestle's Toll House Chocolate Chips !
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
These chocolate chip morsels are the perfect addition to any chocolate chip cookie. They melt just right to be the perfect little bit of choice each cookie bite. They go above and beyond for their sweetness. They are like little drops of heaven in each bite as you take a bite of a chocolate chip cookie. They are even good alone, just as a little snack, or in brownies. They make each thing you add them to just a little more sweet.
Cathy V.
Thornton, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When you are looking for the perfect sweetness to add to your desert or cookies for baking, I personally love love love the Toll house Morsels! It's just a perfect pair IMO especially for someone who doesn't like the so sweet of chocolates this is your match!
Cristie G.
Nestle Toll House makes the best chocolates for baking. They have just the right amount of sweet and Chocolate. You can make so many things with these. This is the only. Rand I buy because the quality is superb compared to compare to brands. It worth the money to buy more for higher quality.
Mary K.
Scarborough, ME
These are the perfect combination of sweet and tangy (semi-sweet morsels). I've used this classic yellow bag for years and the contents and recipe on the back cannot be beaten. Besides the cookies, these make an excellent "Toll House Pie". This treat is excellent to make in a pie plate and serve up, warm, with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.

There may be fancier names for chocolate chips, but these oldies-but-goodies are hard to beat, especially for the price.
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always return back to Nestle Toll House morsels when baking after l trying other brands. Consistent taste, not overly sweet, just an overall amazing chocolate chip. I sprinkle these on chocolate covered pretzels sometimes and even ice cream as a topping. You cannot go wrong when choosing these for any of your sweet endeavors.
Melinda W.
Churchville , Maryland
If you open my cabinet you will always find Toll House Chocolate Chip morsels year round. I love to bake and these are my go to for Cookies. If you want a great quality product for your baking needs, Toll House is definitely the way to go. Great price too and you can always look for coupons to get an extra savings. Happy Baking!!
Emily E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are great for you classic delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe, or vanishing oatmeal raisin cookies Yumm....the recipe you can find on the lid of the Quaker's oatmeal. ....Or instead of raisins, you could substitute chocolate chips!!! { I do not know if Nestle is a fairtrade company or not.}
Ryan D.
Liverpool, NY
I am a HUGE chocolate lover and these are so good. They are delicious to just eat right out of the bag, which my kids and I do sometimes for a snack and they make the best chocolate chip cookies. The recipe on that back of the bag is wonderful. We have also put them in peanut butter cookies and they were perfect! They melt down nice when you use a double boiler and add a little shortening to make it smooth and cover pretzels or peanut butter balls with it!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back