BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
 Jeanette   .
Modesto , California
Please chocolate chips make yummy fudge and this time of year is the perfect time to make it. Also, if I remember correctly you can even find a recipe for it on the back of the bag.
Deidra E.
Hubbardston, MA
These are THE BEST for making chocolate chip cookies! You can find them at any grocery store and I love to mix the semi sweet with another kind of chips! Would definitely recommend!
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
These are okay I guess. Not one of my favorites honestly. I used them about twice and then switched to a different brand. They're good for their price though and taste fairly good.
Rose C.
Basically use these for everything!
I've used for my chocolate chips cookies,
I've melted them for my chocolate fondue night. They taste sweet and rich but they're not overpowering
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
There are so many uses for these delicious little morsels. I melt them down for pretzel dipping, use them for cookies, bars, cakes and even cold desserts. I love baking with these!
Kelly L.
Orrum, NC
My opinion is that this is some of the best chocolate to buy. Its not only for putting in cakes or brownies the chocolate is also for making like dip strawberries and so much more.
Lenaiza E.
Aberdeen, NC
The semi sweet morsels are the absolute best! They go great inside of desserts on top of them, or if needed they melt just as easily. Worth the pick up and can be found everywhere!
Brooklyn K.
Rolette, ND
Best dang chocolate chips! My childhood was made out of these! I put them in every batch of cookies I make! Great flavor and I don't know if I could live without them to be honest!
Haley W.
Versailles, KY
These are absolutely delicious! I love using these in various baking situations they will always be my go to chocolate chip to use! I use these fairly often and they never fail me!
Krystal A.
These are amazing to bake with, no other chocolate morsels compare (Okay, maybe Hershey's but that's a different story). My cookies always come out bomb with these chocolate chips!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?