BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
These chocolate chips are so amazing. A must have if you want the chewy cookies they are known for. If you add cooking oil for half the butter required in the recipe found on the package the chips remain soft just like they were just removed from the oven. Perfect in every way.
Olivia W.
Springfield, MO
My mom had me assisting her in the kitchen when I was 3 years old and this is the first product I could really recognize. I've tried store brands and other "high end" chocolate chip brands and none of them even begin to compare w/ Nestle. My boys are my little sous chefs and when I ask one to get chocolate chips at the store they know exactly where to go and which kind to bring back.
Sarah L.
Tualatin, OR
TollHouse cookies are America's favorite Chocolate Chip recipe, and for that, these are the best. They have a higher melting temperature than most of the gourmet brands, so you end up with more chip than swirl in your cookies, but they do melt well if you're dabbling in chocolate work. These are also great to have around the house "just because". Add them to winter trail mix, top ice cream, or eat them by the handful. I wouldn't use these to impress anyone, but if you're just cooking for the family, these are a great option.
Camille N.
Little Rock, AR
So story time! I moved away after college and wanted to make my mom's chocolate chip cookies and I'm thinking her recipe must be some big secret because they're so good. So I call my mom to get it and she tells me it's just the Nestle chocolate chips recipe on the back of the bag. Seriously. These make the best chocolate chip cookies and are so good I thought it was some secret.
Nicole M.
There is a reason these have been around so long. They are the perfect chocolate chip. I just used these to make Scotcheroos. I've tried the same recipe with other brands and either the chocolate burns or just gets weird or doesn't taste correct. Nestle Nestle Nestle!!!
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
Perfect to have on hand for baking. They melt well too. I just recently used them as a drizzle on top of truffles and it worked great. They are usefull in so many recipes and are the most affordable. You never know when you have to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies!
Rebecca R.
My girlfriends family and I use these every year on what we call bake day. We bake tons of goodies and make trays to give out to our family. This day brings so much joy and quality time. And these chocolates never fail to make the day so tasty and easy! By far my favorite.
Meghan G.
Muncie, IN
Yummm!! We always use Toll House morsels when making cookies! They are very affordable and so good! There are so many choices on flavor a, and we especially like the semi-sweet morsels! We make cookies about once a month, and when we do, we use almost 2 large bags each time! Such a great treat to give to our neighbors!
Chelsea R.
These are the best chocolate chips to make things that you want the chocolate to harden again after it's been melted. They have a great taste overall though. Just when baking them in cookies you want the chocolate to stay soft but they tend to harden back up. But overall I defiantly recommend these! They're delicious😊
Lanaii T.
Boston, MA
Hat id so perfect about thr morsels is that you get a large quantity for your money. Whether you are making a large batch of bake goods or just enough for yourself this is perfect for you. Just roll the bag up if you still have some left and they will still stay fresh. Oh yeah and I forgot to mention that they are perfect for baking (melt and taste great) or even decorating (like a gingerbread house because they will stay in place and not melt).
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?