BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Julie J.
I love using these while baking cookies. I even add them to pancakes. This is amazing product and I have used it since I was a youth. It's reasonably priced and found in many stores.
Kyra S.
These are absolutely perfect for making chocolate chip cookies. They aren't too sweet, so you can add a little more than usual. I also love putting them in pumpkin bread and muffins!
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
I love buying the nestle toll house morsels: I eat these by themselves usually. I eat a handful at a time. It's also good to put in yogurt and of course cookies. There are delicious!
Rhea B.
It's hard for me to find morsels to melt so easy and taste so food. Toll House morsels are great for cooking or just plain eating! they taste great and go great in numerous desserts!
Megan E.
Dayton, OH
These are a classic. I use them in cookies, waffles, muffins-everything! There really isn't a dupe for these chocolate chips. They're even great to just eat out of the bag. So. Good.

Mahogany J.
FOND DU LAC, WI
I am a chocolate fan and by all means a HUGE chocolate fan!!! Nestlé's morsels are truly taste worthy! I usually make chocolate chip pancakes with these and its beyond delicious😍😍😍😎😎
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
If you are comfortable with it, these make a good potty training tool. One or two to a long way. I use these for baking too of course. And it makes a quick chocolate fix for me too.
 Jeanette   .
Modesto , California
Please chocolate chips make yummy fudge and this time of year is the perfect time to make it. Also, if I remember correctly you can even find a recipe for it on the back of the bag.
Deidra E.
Hubbardston, MA
These are THE BEST for making chocolate chip cookies! You can find them at any grocery store and I love to mix the semi sweet with another kind of chips! Would definitely recommend!
April H.
La Vergne, TN
One of my favorite go-to baking supplies. Most other brands of chocolate chips have a semi waxy taste. These are just the right amount of sweetness, perfect for all baking projects.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?