BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Yolanda R.
Charlotte, NC
I do not do a lot of baking but I have found other ways to use Nestle Toll House chocolate chips. I put them in homemade trail mix, chex mix, in oatmeal and yogurt. My teenage daughter loves to add them into her pancake mix when she cooks breakfast. Sometimes I just grab a handful of morsels for a chocolate fix.
Korinne B.
I love this brand of chocolate chips. They don't taste like fake chocolate and melt perfectly when making cookies. I like the semisweet better than milk chocolate because it provides a nice contrast to the sweetness of the cookie or brownie without being too bitter like dark chocolate can be. They are also fun to nibble in mixed with nuts or craisins!
Rose C.
One day I had to bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies for a school party and I had my husband pick up a package of chocolate chips. We always use Toll House Brand so I just figured he would pick this brand instead he brought home a store brand of chocolate chips. Needless to say, the cookies didn't taste the same. The chocolate taste just wasn't there. All that work! From then on only Nestle's Toll House Chocolate Chips !
Taylor P.
I absolutely love using these morsels for baking and making chocolates, although I admit I will snack on them occasionally as well. They melt really well and aren't too sweet but not too bitter. These are definitely my go to for chocolate chips. I personally like these more than the Hershey chocolate chips as those taste salty to me.
Rebekah H.
Spruce Pine, NC
I can't imagine using any other baking chips in any of my recipes that require it. I've tried using other brands, but they are either too sweet or too bitter, neither of which is what you want when you are trying to make your famous chocolate chip cookies. I would definitely recommend.
Rose R.
San Antonio, TX
These are the easiest melting chocolates I've ever baked with. I mean, they melt so easy and so effortlessly! One time I had sat my bag of morsels on the microwave after heating something up and I went to grab the chocolates and the entire bag was an ooey gooey confection. They are great to cook with if because they are so easy to manipulate. Although I wouldn't recommend them for pancakes because I would imagine the chocolate running and not staying in morsel shape.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
These are the best chocolate chips to use for baking cookies. I even use them in my pancakes! Theyre not bitter nor too sweet so when you take a bite into it, theres just the right amount of sweetness. These dont melt like other brands do so they keep their shape under heat very well
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
These morsels are a great friend to anyone who likes baking. They're great extras to put into brownies and blondies and of course the world favorite cookies, chocolate chip. Whenever I see these on sale I always snag them cause ya never know when you're gonna need a lil bit of chocolate .
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
These chocolate chips are the best to bake cookies. In fact I enjoy just have a few as a snack. Toll House is pretty affordable. I usually only have these around the house during the holiday season when we bake tons of cookies. I would recommend these chocolate chips for your baking needs.
this is one of my favorites from the old days. I've used these tasty morsels for baking cookies and cakes, and as a topping on desserts. I love the taste, and so do my guests. They have come out delicious every time. We always like to have a package in hand baking and desserts our favorite. Tasty and highly recommended!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back