Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,363 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
Best chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag. These chocolate chips are classic. I always stock up when they are on sale or have a coupon. I bake every couple weeks and these are a staple in many of my recipes.
I use these for baking. These are a good quality with chocolate flavor. They are similar priced as other brands. I prefer milk chocolate over semi sweet. It is sweeter. I buy the brand that is on sale as I bake a lot.
These are perfect for baking! I use them when I make chocolate chip cookies or when I need to melt chocolate for the other fun sweets I make. They’re super affordable and taste great! Worth the purchase every time!
These are really great for making cookies with! I love how semi-sweet is a perfect option. I thought at first it might be too bitter and won't help with my sweet tooth but I was wrong! It was actually the perfect amount of sweet. It didn't taste bitter at all. My new go to!
When I bake with them they don't burn and melt perfectly, even after baking with them the taste is just amazing! I recently had to buy a new bag because my brother could not stop eating them on their own
I tried another brand of semi sweet chip and it lead me astray and I didn't like my cookies. I bought the giant bag of Nestle Toll House at Costco so now I know I'm set. Best for baking period
I love these, I put the in cookies, brownies, cakes, on ice cream. It's really limitless what you can do with the. I sometimes pop a couple in my mouth and eat them if I'm craving something sweet.
I love these chocolate chips. I actually think these are the only ones we buy anymore. I use them when making cookies, pancakes, brownies, etc. I eat them by themselves, they're so good.
My secret ingredient for my famous brownies!! I️ add them on top once they’re done cooking & they slowly melt onto the brownie itself creating a wonderful chocolately layer. Always a must!
These are my favorite chocolate chips to make cookies with! I always buy the semi-sweet because I like to make my cookies extra sweet anyways. I always keep a bag handy in my fridge.
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos