BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Angela M.
Stuart, FL
Best chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag. These chocolate chips are classic. I always stock up when they are on sale or have a coupon. I bake every couple weeks and these are a staple in many of my recipes.
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I use these for baking. These are a good quality with chocolate flavor. They are similar priced as other brands. I prefer milk chocolate over semi sweet. It is sweeter. I buy the brand that is on sale as I bake a lot.
Sandy V.
These are perfect for baking! I use them when I make chocolate chip cookies or when I need to melt chocolate for the other fun sweets I make. They’re super affordable and taste great! Worth the purchase every time!
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are really great for making cookies with! I love how semi-sweet is a perfect option. I thought at first it might be too bitter and won't help with my sweet tooth but I was wrong! It was actually the perfect amount of sweet. It didn't taste bitter at all. My new go to!
Blair M.
Danville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I bake with them they don't burn and melt perfectly, even after baking with them the taste is just amazing! I recently had to buy a new bag because my brother could not stop eating them on their own
Jess S.
Schererville, IN
I tried another brand of semi sweet chip and it lead me astray and I didn't like my cookies.  I bought the giant bag of Nestle Toll House at Costco so now I know I'm set.  Best for baking period
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these, I put the in cookies, brownies, cakes, on ice cream. It's really limitless what you can do with the. I sometimes pop a couple in my mouth and eat them if I'm craving something sweet.
Aiyana E.
I love these chocolate chips. I actually think these are the only ones we buy anymore. I use them when making cookies, pancakes, brownies, etc. I eat them by themselves, they're so good.
Jeneizy M.
My secret ingredient for my famous brownies!! I️ add them on top once they’re done cooking & they slowly melt onto the brownie itself creating a wonderful chocolately layer. Always a must!
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
These are my favorite chocolate chips to make cookies with! I always buy the semi-sweet because I like to make my cookies extra sweet anyways. I always keep a bag handy in my fridge.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?