BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
I buy them once a long time ago and I liked a lot! These are my go to chocolates for everything! These are especially amazing in my oatmeal chocolate Krispy cookies so yummy! I also put these in my pancakes! I tried other brands of chocolates but these are really tasty!! Definitely recommend these!
Sara G.
Springdale, PA
These morsels are my go to when baking. They melt so perfectly, taste delicious and are so easy to find and use.

My favorite recipes to use them in are my 7layer bar cookies, chocolate chips, and chocolate chip bandana bread. They are also wonderful for throwing into a batch of homemade trail mix!!
Kacey C.
These are soo yummy! You can use them to spice up any dessert and it comes out fantastic! Personally, I like to eat them by themselves. They're also great if you sprinkle them over a spoon full of peanut butter (I know that sounds strange). I buy these all the time and would totally recommend them.
Amber P.
These are wonderful!!
I use these for cookies or other sweet treats.
Great flavor and they aren't too expensive.
Never disappointed with them. Normally, I buy these at Walmart but I'm sure you can find them at your local grocery store. Definitely recommend trying them out for your next baking idea!
Michelle O.
These are a great go-to product for baking. I recently used these to make chocolate-covered spoons for a hot cocoa bar for a Christmas party! It was super easy, just melted the morsels in the microwave, dipped plastic spoons in the melted chocolate, and sprinkled with pretty sprinkles to decorate!
Sherry N.
Cookie dough comes out so well with these guys in them. I like doing melts and dips with them too. good taste and not to expensive. year round or Christmas, they are worth having on hand for those sweet bakery needs. Ps. Don't forget the walnuts.. love these in chocolate cookies with nuts. yummie!
Nayeli C.
La Habra, CA
I love how you can doo anything with these. you can use them too make coookies pancakess etc. there also such a good little snack. if your in the mood for some chocolate but don't want to be eating too muchh these are good to take the craving away cuz there small but have so much flavor to them.
Sarah H.
These are the classic chips I reach for when I need chips in a recipe - The taste memory I crave. If I want chocolate chip cookies, this recipe (made infamous as Phoebe Buffay's grandmother's famous recipe) is the one I use. I always add a little something else too like nuts to make it my own.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
I use these for everything! these are the only kind that I buy for cookies, pancakes, and all kinds of baking. They are so yummy, the perfect size and you can find them everywhere. Tollhouse really knows how to do it. They are reasonably priced as well. They will make your food taste amazing!
Marina K.
I honestly use these little guys for everything! Whether it's for melting or decorating or just adding it on to another ingredient, these little chocolate morsels helped me through everything! Loves these guys in general but just the overall taste in the dessert etc. always come out perfect!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?