BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Alexis B.
Love these, I pretty much use them in every baking recipe that requires chocolate/ chocolate chips. Because they are semi-sweat they are just a little more bitter then milk chocolate but not as bitter as dark chocolate so if you are worried it will make something taste weird don't because by the time it is mixed in with everything else you can't tell.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love using Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels. Its been a family tradition for as long as I can remember. My grandma and mom used to put it in their cookies and I do it with mine ( I may cheat and add all kinds of brands of morsels) but I always stick with Nestles.. I love using the recipes they put on the back of the bags.
Samantha D.
Waterford, CT
Best for chocolate chip cookies, tollhouse cookie bars, double chocolate brownies , even a sweet treat for a toddler using the potty like a big girl. I get these when I go to the Walmart super center, they taste much better than the cheaper brands that I have bought in the past, definitely recommend spending the extra sense for a better taste.
Emma M.
Altus, OK
These are my favorite chocolate chips of all time! They bring back memories of baking with my mom, and I love using them in all my chocolate chip cookies. I've even been known to eat them straight from the bag if I'm craving chocolate. They're my standby!
aliyah w.
Detroit, MI
I think Toll House is a Staple in anyone's home. regardless if you like sweets, you still make cookies, brownies, all sorts of desserts for your loved ones! these are fun to snack on, you can make your own trail mix. I personally love to make a chocolate mousse parfait and I layer chocolate moose, raspberries or cherries or strawberries, dark chocolate fudge syrup and toll house morsels and top with homemade whip cream and Dang, I'm making myself hungry!
chasity J.
Milwaukee, WI
I am a major food connoisseur. I love eating delicious food and snacks. So if you want something chocolatey and delectable then you could always go to the classic chocolate chip cookies. The semi-sweet chocolate is a perfect combination with the sweetness of the cookie. They melt in your mouth and tastes like a dream. Nestle Toll House has been around forever and they are one of my favorite chocolate brands. If you haven't tried it now is the perfect time. You can also make baking cookies something to do with your children.
Hannah S.
I am a big fan of this product because I make chocolate chip cookies a lot to give out to those I need. The people I give the cookies to absolutely love the chocolate gooey taste! They always compliment the taste, and continue to want more. I love baking goods and I use these to make Hershey's peanut butter and chocolate cookies as well
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chocolate morsels are my go-to when I'm being creative in the kitchen. Whether I'm making something decadent or something simple, these simply are the best! Melts easily & tastes great! The chocolate is always rich & adds a great touch to any dessert. The only thing I like better is the Butterscotch Morsels. So delicious!
Julie T.
Hinesville, GA
Nestle has the best chocolate chips there is, I am an avid baker and use these for all my baking needs. I use them in chocolate chip cookies, homemade brownies, chocolate chip muffins, chocolate chip bundt cakes, chocolate chip pancakes and chocolate chip waffles. These chips always melt easily and taste great.
Wai Lin M.
Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels are SO YUMMYYY. I once purchased this to make brownies with but ended up eating the whole bag! I have a huge sweet tooth and one was never enough. When you're having a bad day, these are a real pick me upper. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends. Super affordable as well!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?