Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,646 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,363 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
Nothing wrong to say about this!!! is perfect as a treat and you can melt them and create delicious desserts.
Pretty classic chocolate chips to use for all of your baking needs. Can use for chocolate chip cookies, etc!
I love to use these when I make home made cookies. They bake the best and melt the best out of all the brands
I use these pretty regular for pancakes for the entire family! I use them in the batter and as a topping too!
Such a sweet treat for the family whether we eat them plain our use them for baking. They are fun and yummy.
I am a huge chocolate fanatic and these chocolate chips are so yummy they definitely hit the sweet tooth spot
I don't like the semi-sweet type. The milk chocolate tastes so much better in cookies or other baked goods.
My husband uses this to make chocolate bark during Christmas and it is delicious, especially with peppermint!
These are my favorite morsels for baking! I always have a big bag on hand for anytime I need chocolate chips!
Toll house morsels are the best cooking tool ever. They make my chocolate chip cookies that talk of the town
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos