BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Katie C.
We have used a variety of Toll House Morsels in different flavors, and this one is our old-time favorite. I have used these tasty Morsels for Candy-Making, Baking Cookies & Cakes, and as a topping on Desserts. We love the taste, and so do my guests. I've made home-made chocolate chip cookies over the years countless times, and added these to the baking mix. They have come out delicious every time. We always like to have a pack on hand for our favorite baking & desserts. Tasty & highly recommended!
Heather B.
New York NY
I use this to make rocky road and anything that has chocolate in it. I love the taste of it and know that I can rely on it. The flavor is amazing especially when it come to melting it. I recommend it to all my friends.
Hannah G.
Allendale, MI
I don't buy these to just eat I think they're a little too sweet for that. But I make energy balls and add these to it along with cookies and they add just enough sweetness to it so I would recommend using for baking!
lilianne  m.
Colorado Springs, CO
Best chocolate for chocolate chip cookies and chocolate covered fruit. I love making crispy treats covered in this! They always come out amazing and the girls love it.
Ashley B.
Onekama, MI
I always have a bag of these in my pantry for a last minute dessert. I can make amazing chocolate chip cookies with these. Nice thing is that they are available almost anywhere!
CréElle L.
Moscow, ID
Not a huge fan for baking, but they taste great! If you like to bake with chocolate this isn't the best brand. It is really hard to work with and you don't get very many for how much you pay..
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX
Estás chispas de chocolate son excelente siempre las utilizo para hacer galletas chocolate chips, se la agrego a los Cupcakes y cakes, su sabor es suave y delicioso
Joy H.
Alliance , NE
If you are a chocoholic like myself, then you need to buy a package of the Nestle's dark chocolate morsels. The chocolate is over-the-moon scrumptious. The great thing is you can eat a serving at 70 calories and totally get your chocolate fix. I buy this package weekly and consider it as my daily treat. Plus, dark chocolate has many health benefits. So... All you true chocolate connoisseurs, make your way to the baking aisle at Walmart and pick up your own package of dark chocolate morsels.
Chrysthel S.
I love these chocolate chips! These are perfect for baking or just for a sweet snack. They are sold just about anywhere which is very convenient for an avid baker like me! I tend to use these for pancake mix and when i make cookies from scratch. The chocolate is sweet and melts quickly in your mouth. The texture isn't to over whelming which is nice! I highly recommend these for avid bakers or a quick treat!
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
These are the best chocolate chips for baking (in my opinion). I have used these in chocolate chip cookies since I was a kid, and for Christmas candies and such. I have always been a chocolate snob, and these have the best taste and don't really leave a film in your mouth like some cheap chocolate chips do. These are also really good in their store bought cookie dough (even if you aren't supposed to eat it raw, it's delicious).
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?