BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL
These are BY FAR the best to use for all baking! There's just something about toll house chocolate chips that exceed last the other brands! Definitely my go to! The only kind I purchase !
Jessy R.
Pleasantville , NJ
Great chocolate chips. They are very delicious. They're very flavorful actually. It's affordable and can be found at your local store. It's very rich in chocolate. It's repurchase worthy.
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
Best chocolate chips to makes chocolate chip cookies! The recipe is easy and it's even on the back of the bag! I would definitely recommend the Toll House brand for all your baking needs!
Sandy P.
Hood River, OR
These are the best for cooking. I use them to make fudge and chocolate chip cookies. Buy to many? No problem through the bags in the freezer and they do just fine for when you need them!
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
These are a must around the holidays! I love that I can just pick up a bag and use them for almost any treat I want to make. Their brand is highly trusted and the chocolate is fantastic!
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
The classic Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie is a cookie that has a unique taste only found with Toll House. So many memories baking with my Grandma and my Mom! I would highly recommend!
Julie P.
Carrollton, TX
I use these morsels for everything! I throw them in cakes, rice krispy treats and even pancakes. My kids love then. They're semi sweet so it's not overly sweet. A must have in my pantry.
Keka G.
Hattiesburg, MS
I think theses are one of everybody favorites!! You can add these in anything your baking to give it that amazing tollhouse boost! My family and I have been baking with these for years!
Stephanie M.
Kyle, TX
When it comes to making chocolate chips cookies, you don't buy knock off chocolate chips! Always go with Tollhouse brand! They cost only a little bit more but make all the difference! 🙂
Taylor L.
Beloit, OH
I've always used Nestle Toll House for my chocolate chip cookies. I make them fairly often and everyone always loves them. Usually buy them at Giant Eagle or Walmart for a decent price!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?