Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,361 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
Chocolate chip cookies would not be the same without these. Just made some last night and ate half the batch
These are so great to do chocolate chip cookies with they melt when u break the cookie ohh it's the sweetest
My favorite chocolate for baking. I always use this for my chocolate cake and cupcakes and everyone loves it!
High quality item. Excellent for baking and making ganache for dipping. Holds shape when made in bakes items.
I love this especially for cooking it really add more chocolatey flavor to my cake.very great in everything
The go-to chocolate chip when your baking cookies. They've been around since I've been old enough to notice.
I love these! Especially to make homemade chocolate chip cookies. Or melt them and make chocolate lollipops!
I use these in my homemade chocolate chip cookies and when I make Oreo balls and chocolate covered pretzels.
These are perfect for chocolate chip cookies . And if you're needing melted chocolate these work really well.
Love these in my pancakes! Not too sweet just right! My kids love to bake chocolate chip cookies with these.
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos