BY TOLL HOUSE #54 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Target
Shannon C.
Bryson City, NC
These are the only chips I buy for baking purposes. I use them in muffins, cakes, cookies, and even pancakes. They don't melt at room temperature like some other brands. They have a great taste to them without being too sweet or fake tasting. The texture is great, not chalky at all, and not flaky or easily chipped. If I'm needing a special treat, sometimes I put a few chips at the bottom of my hot chocolate mug :)
Sarah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the classic chips I reach for when I need chips in a recipe - The taste memory I crave. If I want chocolate chip cookies, this recipe (made infamous as Phoebe Buffay's grandmother's famous recipe) is the one I use. I always add a little something else too like nuts to make it my own.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really lo e these chocolate morsels,they are so good when coating them over peanut butter balls. They aren't that expensive and have been the best kind for me to put over my homemade candies. I would highly recommend anyone to these,it is a good but in a bag and always is the amount that I need.
Savanna N.
Columbus, GA
Yummy, yummy, yummy! By far my favorite chocolate chips. They are my go to for EVERYTHING that requires chocolate as an ingredient- sometimes even for a late night snack.. Shhhh. ;) I generally purchase them from Walmart, but I'm sure you could get them wherever home-goods and groceries are sold. They tend to be a bit pricey, but they are quality!
Genah F.
Jackson, MS
I've always used this brand of chocolate chips when baking since it's the only one that's easily available in my area, but when I look at cooking blogs/websites/etc. it seems like they're supposed to be the worst brand to get. They do the job for me though! Maybe I'll try another one and see if my opinion changes, but for now they're good to me.
Devin Y.
S Portland, ME
I love this brand of chocolate chips! I use them in anything and everything; oatmeal, cookies, yogurt, etc. They are also great on their own if you have a chocolate craving and just want a little pick me up. They also have pretty natural ingredients, nothing I can't pronounce and I love that.
Yurani M.
Fontana, CA
Nestle has a huge variety to choose from. Their chocolate chips can be used anywhere from desserts yo breakfast or even a snack. They can easily be used to bake. For exampke Ive uses nestle chocolate chips for cookies and pancakes and even mixed with popcorn and chex mix snacks for movies or simply as the treats with peanut butter chips m&ms and peanuts almonds nd raisins. Yum! They are so creamy and pure chocolate!
Nayeli C.
La Habra, CA
I love how you can doo anything with these. you can use them too make coookies pancakess etc. there also such a good little snack. if your in the mood for some chocolate but don't want to be eating too muchh these are good to take the craving away cuz there small but have so much flavor to them.
Amanda D.
Cincinnati, OH
Nestle Toll House Chips are seriously the best chocolate chips when I'm making chocolate dipped strawberries or my annual favorite... peppermint bark.

Every time I "scale back" and get a cheaper brand I always regret it. It always overcooks and turns into a paste. Nestle has been the only chocolate chips I find to melt with creamy deliciousness. Thank you for making my peppermint bark amazing year after year.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
My favorite brand of chocolate chips! I use these when I make my mom's chocolate chip oatmeal cookie recipe and they are so yummy in there. I also love using them in banana bread. They even taste delicious when you just eat them out of the bag (not that I do that often). There's a reason they're classic.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?