BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Rebecca B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these! They're great for baking or eating by the handful, lol. But seriously, if you're baking with these they melt like perfectly, not so much that you have a liquid fire bomb in your cookie but not so little that they stay a lump of chocolate. They don't all fall to the bottom either, which is a struggle with high elevation cooking honestly. They've a few dollars more than the store brand usually but if I have the few dollars to spare, these are my go to chocolate chip :)
Vishra P.
I absolutely love making pancakes and cookies with these semi sweet chocolate chips. Sometimes I would also add chocolate chips to my hot cocoa during winter. The quality is perfect it's not overly sweet and chocolatey. Prices very affordable times and they offer coupons.
Lena L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best baking chocolates out there! I love using them when I make peanut butter balls or when making brekkie cookies! They are always a great price and taste great!
Danielle D.
San Diego, CA
You won't hear a complaint in my home when I use Nestle Toll House Morsels. I do a LOT of baking in my home and my little one is usually standing on her kitchen stool to help out--so there are a lot of chocolate chips going in the mixing bowl AND someone's little mouth, too. These chips melt beautifully and taste like real chocolate. I've tried other brands that just didn't do the job or have the right taste. Our new favorite is the dark chocolate chip--perfect for my favorite chocolate bundt cake recipe.
Rob K.
These chocolate chips are delicious!! I have used these in chocolate mouse, hot chocolate, chocolate chip cookies, and much more! They have an awesome flavor that I prefer over most chocolates and enjoy snacking on with a glass of milk. I definitely try to keep a bag of these in the kitchen at all times. I am no chocolate chip expert with side-by-side testing experience, but these are definitely solid chocolate bits for any of your chocolate needs.
Lilinoe S.
Tempe, AZ
These hands down are the best chocolate chips to use for baking especially your classic chocolate chip cookie. I usually get the milk chocolate chips but making cookies with a mix of both milk chocolate and semi-sweet makes them extra good! The Nestle recipe is on the back and pretty fool proof. You can't go wrong with their recipe and if you use a small scooper to make them uniformed in size they come out perfect...chewy and just awesome!
MikaLynne  C.
Martinsburg, WV
As a bargain shopper I frequently buy off brand products to save a few cents, that being said... I always buy Nestle brand chocolate morsels for my chocolate chips and homemade chocolate candy, desserts and treats.

I like that they always melt to a smooth creamy texture when I heat them in the microwave or double broiler. Oeey Gooey deliciousness.
Delia M.
Flushing, NY
Nestle i must say is my favorite brand to purchase items from. I love baking a lot and lately since the holidays are coming up i decided to bake with the small morsels. I have made chocolate chip pancakes, cookies, even cooked some bakes potatoes with a little flavor of chocolate chip. Guess what i used the semi-sweet morsels. The chocolate taste and texture it leave on my baking goods and foods are just perfect plus if you are looking for a bargain they come is large packages or small but i prefer to buy the large bag and if you don't use all of it you can just store at room temperature.
Savannah R.
My family and I love Toll House morsels! I use them in so many recipes. I've made triple chocolate brownies, tossed them in as a surprise in rice krispie treats, melted them for cake pops, and so much more. They're great treats for adults and children. These are the perfect item to have in the house all the time to add into any quick recipe. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mmm Mmm Mmm, no chocolate chip cookie is complete without toll house morsels. In fact, who needs the cookie? I know it's wrong, but we will eat them right out of the bag if the need calls for it!

We've used these in cakes, cheesecakes, to make ganache, in Banana Bread... on top of ice cream. Nothing like Toll House! 😋

My mom made a big ol' pan of Chocolate Chocolate Pudding Poke Cake today and these beauties were sprinkled on top! 😶
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?