BY TOLL HOUSE #54 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Target
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
These are the ONLY chips I use in all my baking. They are not too sweet, and as a little extra in chocolate chip cookies, sprinkle a small amount of cinnamon sugar on the top to give it a little zing. My family has been doing it for years. They are always a hit. They also work well in rice crispy treats. 😆
Nicole D.
My recipe for chocolate chip peanut butter coconut walknut cookies lol

4 1/2 cupsall-purpose flour
2 cupschopped walnuts
1/2 cup of coconut
1/2 cup of peanutbuterchips
Kristy M.
I was given THREE of these tins over the holidays and they have been so fun to use. Cookies, cookie dough, cakes, ice cream topping, and melted for chocolate bark. My favorite use so far has been for the chocolate bark. The flavor is rich which makes additions quite complimentary. I added crushed slivered almonds, small edible pink rose petals, and pearl sprinkles for a beautiful looking bark and it tasted really nice.
Sara G.
Springdale, PA
These morsels are my go to when baking. They melt so perfectly, taste delicious and are so easy to find and use.

My favorite recipes to use them in are my 7layer bar cookies, chocolate chips, and chocolate chip bandana bread. They are also wonderful for throwing into a batch of homemade trail mix!!
Victoria L.
Richmond, VA
The best semi sweet EVER! So simple and affordable and very common in cooking but even alone, it's a perfect indulgence of chocolate! There is nothing like a warm nestle toll house recipe cookie and as I little girl (and adult lol) I would sneak a handful of these morsels while making the cookie dough. Won't ever use another chocolate chip to make cookies!
Kim T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Always on sale! Which I love because I bake... too much. This is my go to for white chocolate too because it's easy to work with. Not that I recommend this for the health conscious, BUT if you put a TINY bit of crisco in the white chocolate while you are trying to melt it it will get VERY smooth and watery which is great for dipping things.

These are my holiday favorites for when I am making my pretzel toffee bark.
Lorna R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I like the chips.
They are great for cooking.
Pancakes, muffins, cakes and melting for covered strawberries and other delicious treats.
You can make mixed nuts and fruits and add the chocolate chips and blend. I really like doing that for work snacks on road trips and hiking and doing fun activities. So much better then running to the fast food or getting something that is not healthy.
There is a lot of uses for these.
Jasmine B.
I just used these on Sunday to make my Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies! These are a great pair for something that you want to add chocolate to but don't want to be too sweet. They melt perfectly if you are using to make brownies as well!

www. theheartofasouthernbelle.com/Chewy-chocoloate-chip-cookies

Savanna N.
Columbus, GA
Yummy, yummy, yummy! By far my favorite chocolate chips. They are my go to for EVERYTHING that requires chocolate as an ingredient- sometimes even for a late night snack.. Shhhh. ;) I generally purchase them from Walmart, but I'm sure you could get them wherever home-goods and groceries are sold. They tend to be a bit pricey, but they are quality!
Shannon C.
Bryson City, NC
These are the only chips I buy for baking purposes. I use them in muffins, cakes, cookies, and even pancakes. They don't melt at room temperature like some other brands. They have a great taste to them without being too sweet or fake tasting. The texture is great, not chalky at all, and not flaky or easily chipped. If I'm needing a special treat, sometimes I put a few chips at the bottom of my hot chocolate mug :)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?