Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,359 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
4 1/2 cupsall-purpose flour
2 teaspoonsbaking soda
2 cupsbutter, softened
1 1/2 cupspacked brown sugar
1/2 cupwhite sugar
2 (3.4 ounce) packagesinstant vanilla pudding mix
2 teaspoonsvanilla extract
4 cupssemisweet chocolate chips toll house is what i love
2 cupschopped walnuts
1/2 cup of coconut
1/2 cup of peanutbuterchips
My favorite recipes to use them in are my 7layer bar cookies, chocolate chips, and chocolate chip bandana bread. They are also wonderful for throwing into a batch of homemade trail mix!!
These are my holiday favorites for when I am making my pretzel toffee bark.
They are great for cooking.
Pancakes, muffins, cakes and melting for covered strawberries and other delicious treats.
You can make mixed nuts and fruits and add the chocolate chips and blend. I really like doing that for work snacks on road trips and hiking and doing fun activities. So much better then running to the fast food or getting something that is not healthy.
There is a lot of uses for these.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos