Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,646 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,363 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
Mmmmm is pretty much all i can say. they are so good. i add them in chocolate chip cookies, fudge you name it.
Perfect for baking. Just wish the weren't so sweet on their own. I love eating these just plain out of the bag
My kids and I love these. They are the best for making cookies! I was raised using these my kids will be to!
These are the ONLY chocolate chips I use in baking! They make the best cookies and muffins. I love Toll House!
I love to melt the chocolate and make chocolate covered strawberries with this product. The taste is amazing!
Never been dissappointed with results and consistency when baking. Great taste and quick sweet tooth snacking.
Only chips I use in all my cookies! I love the new ones with the caramel, mint, and peanut butter on the inside
I always have some in my pantry. I use them for baking, making candy and also just eat them for a sweet snack.
I love to melt these chocolate chips and dip just about Everything in them!! Who doesn't love chocolate chips?
These are the best morsels to bake cookies with or to just sit and eat and I also like to put them in ice cream
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos