BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Morgan S.
Converse, TX
Love these. Will literally eat them by the handful for my chocolate fix. Great for baking-- These taste much more rich in a chocolate chip cookie than milk chocolate chips. Also go great in hot chocolate or coffee!
Marie B.
Dothan, AL
Let me just say I make candy mostly for family. I use semi sweet morsels on most of them, it adds such a richness and I thoroughly enjoy the flavor.

I have more than just the semi sweet in my cupboard right now, I also have the milk chocolate, white chocolate and peanut butter. I never go without these because I may need to whip something up at anytime. These are semi sweet chips are also great for chocolate ganache, which is one of my ultimate fav's!

I also have used the peanut butter and semi sweet morsels to ice cupcakes straight out of the oven, holy crap on a cracker! it was so good! I just put a handful of the mix on each cupcake let sit for about 10 minutes came back with a butter knife and spread it around as it was soft and yummo!

Eunice G.
Chino, CA
Using Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels, I baked over 10 dozen mixed variety cookies, most of which included these delicious semi-sweet morsels. We had a last minute football fundraiser and I baked these cookies from scratch, to show people what they were purchasing I cut up a bunch of cookies and handed them out as "samples" my cookies were gone in less than 5 minutes! Mom's wanted the recipes, football players coming up to me asking me to give their mom's the recipe. I don't use any other brand for baking my "infamous" cookies, because I have noticed that they hold up very nicely, they are rich and gooey and I can melt them down to make a super shiny glaze or ganache. I think the sweetness is just right, and can be combined with bittersweet morsels as well.
Alicia G.
Santa Maria, CA
You can melt these for dipping strawberries, mix them in for chocolate chip cookies, or just eat a little out of the bag for a snack! Whatever you do with them it'll taste great !
Laurel K.
Matthews, NC
Perfect for baking and simply snacking on. I'm not gonna lie, I throw a handful in my homemade trail mix for fun! So deciduous and not too sweet. Perfect with my salty snacks and my banana bread!
Aja M.
Pittsburgh , PA
Perfect to cook with. Kinda pricey but a better buy. More flavor than generic chips. Easily melted. Not good as a dip because it burns easily but wonderful for muffins and cookies
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good. You can eat them by themselves or they are perfect for baking. If you don't use them right away and keep them in the fridge or in a cool dry place. They last a long time
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When it comes to chocolate chips, nothing is better than Nestle Tollhouse morsels.  They are perfect for baking and for adding something sweet to homemade trailmix!
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
Chocolate is great for you skin especially dark chocolate. I use these to make cookies or little desserts like cake. I buy these at Walmart because they give you a really great place. I would recommend these to others because if you want chocolate desserts and to have fun making chocolate foods, you can make anything with these. Use them for even a gingerbread house for Christmas. There's so much you can create.
Alyssa B.
Belton, MO
I have been using this chocolate chips to make my grandmothers chocolate chip cookies for years. They're the ONLY chips I will use to make her cookies. Absolutely delicious!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?