BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danielle H.
Best chocolate chips to bake homemade cookies with. All my Father wants for his birthday is a batch of these cookies. They are the best! Follow the recipe of the package and you can't go wrong.
Bethmarie L.
Lancaster, PA
Melts perfectly. This is my must have chips for all baking. I even use them for my pancakes and waffles. I think the sweetness is well balanced and how price at the grocery store is unbeatable.
Kayla S.
Woodstock, GA
These are the best when making homemade chocolate chip cookies. I could also eat these straight out of the bag. They are the perfect size for baking with. You can get them at any grocery store.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Not a good chocolate for melting or dipping. I would use Toll House Morsels for strictly baking! It gets clumpy and doesn't set well when melted. Other than that, awesome taste and great value!
Emily J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use this specific brand when I make my homemade chocolate chip pancakes and I'd be lying if I said I didn't sneak a handful throughout the day to snack on them. It's by far my favorite brand.
Meredith H.
Fresno, CA
Omg! I love these! I tend to add them in my oancake batter and my oancakes vome out very delicious! They chips melt right away while cooking and when you take a first bite it's like heaven!!!!
melissa l.
Love this product.. I recommend this to anyone and everyone. Works just great!!! Just give it a try!!! They're even better and every day desserts but I eat them straight out the bag sometimes.
Madison M.
My all time favorite chocolate chips for cookies! I would highly recommend this product. These chocolate chips make the best snack, cookies, and whatever else you would like to make with them.
Ranna A.
I use them for just about anything. I melt them and use for chocolate covered strawberries, truffles; you name it and for just eating them straight out of the bag. Like little bites of heaven!
Denise W.
Roll house morsel are my go to chocolate chips for baking they stay safe and creamy after you bake with them and the don't become bitter they are one of the best chocolate chips on the market.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?