BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Brena D.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite brand for chocolates chips ! They are so good and you can literally find them in any grocery store! They are perfect for cookies and brownies and all types of treats !
Ashaki B.
These are good to make typical chocolate chip cookies.. But really the keys is the cookie batter because if you don't have a good batter then there's no use in using these morsels.
Pâmela B.
I used this one to make a ice-cream, I thought that it would be too sweet, but it actually taste it really good ! I only use this one now for my desserts !
Taylor C.
There's a reason it's so popular, because it's the best! Can't go wrong. Always baking and loveeeee chocolate so I buy the really big bags at Costco, eat some along the way as well

Mona E.
Jersey City, NJ
These are sooo incredible for baking, they melt well and they can easily be implemented into any recipe. They are great for chocolate chip cookies especially. They are sweet but not too sweet which is also nice
Elizabeth L.
Blackwood, NJ
These are the best chocolate chips i have found for all my sweet needs. They are great for everything from cookies, cakes and candies. They melt perfectly and provide the best flavor and glossy finish.
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
I use thes all the time very good taste for cookies cakes all out baking or just a handful for a snack they're great I recommend these for cooking baking anything
Morgan S.
Converse, TX
Love these. Will literally eat them by the handful for my chocolate fix. Great for baking-- These taste much more rich in a chocolate chip cookie than milk chocolate chips. Also go great in hot chocolate or coffee!
Teresa V.
Alto, MI
I honestly dont taste a difference between these and the store brand chocolate chips. but i buy these when i make cookies bars because the recipe is on the back and they are delish!
Holly A.
Lancaster , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These have long been a family favorite. I use these morsels from everything to chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, candy molds for things like homemade suckers, to melt as a fondue type dip for pretzels, fruit, and marshmallows. You can see they are a truly versatile product. Not to mention, delectable.
They are inexpensive and even great to make gifts for if you're on a tight budget for birthdays and holidays. The chocolate is rich, and creamy when melted. Perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?