BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sarah B.
This is literally the only brand I buy! I use it for everything from cookies to scones to even just eating by themselves when I need a chocolate fix! I can find them at local grocery stores and super centers. I've even bought a BIG bag from Sam's Club. You can usually find bags for good prices and there's usually sales around the holiday season.
Hannah K.
Plainfield, VT
These chocolate chips are great! I've never had the problem of separating when melted that I've had with other chips. I have to say, however, that the chip itself isn't all that different from you everyday chocolate chips. The separating of other brands is the fault of those brands, not any amazing feat by this brand.
Brenda P.
Waynesville , Missouri
My favorite thing to do in the world is bake in my kitchen. It is soothing, relaxing and a lot of fun. Some of the things I enjoy making involve chocolate chips such as mini chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip muffins and chocolate chip cookie bars. My new favorite chocolate chips to use in my chocolate chip recipes are Toll House Nestle Real Semi- Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels. They are just the right size and are full of chocolaty flavor.
Kaitlyn S.
I absolutely love chocolate and tend to let it show when making sweets, always adding chocolate. These chocolates are not only awesome for baking but I always snack on them too while I'm waiting g for the oven to heat up. I even buy them when I am really craving it but don't want a lot at once, just grab a few and go! :)
Tasha C.
Spring hill
Who doesnt like homemade cookies. Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels are perfect to thro in your cookie mix. There not too sweet. Just perfect
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I enjoy using these in the family's chocolate chip cookies and even Great in my pancake's recipes. The best semi-sweet chocolate chips I've ever used that isn't expensive!! I love how they melt just a little bit and not completely away when I cook and bake with them. I highly recommend these to anyone who loves to bake!
Julia F.
These are great to use in your chocolate chip cookies or anything that requires these tasty morsels. The price can be quite steep but I noticed they have coupons or sometimes, if ur lucky you can find them on the clearance section of your local grocery store. They are the perfect touch to any cookie you make that requires chocolate and who doesn't like chocolate right?!
Rylee K.
Excellent chocolate chips. The milk chocolate variety is my personal favorite for when I make my homemade Reese's bars, or even for chocolate chip cookies--instead of using semi-sweet chocolate chips. Toll House is a little on the pricey side, but I would say that they are well worth it!
Isabella M.
Berlin, CT
I love chocolate these are perfect if you want to have a couple as a snack or put them into anything that you want to have some chocolate with you can get them in all types of flavors a must for any baker
Dawn W.
Portland, OR
Nestle Toll House chips have been a long running item in this house... Recently my boys have been craving pancakes with Mini Chocolate Toll House Chips. They are conveniently tiny little chips that work so well in pancakes, cookies, muffins you name it. We use the whole line of chips at some point or another. I know there are other brands but I have always had great luck with the Nestle Brand and will continue to use them because of that.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?