BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
kandee p.
Isle Of Palms, SC
Nestle Toll House chocolate chip cookies are my all time favorite cookies. There is just something so good and familiar about these cookies. Unfortunately, we never get a whole batch cooked because our family loves to eat the raw dough before the tray goes in the oven. Crispy edges, soft gooey inside, just the right amount of chocolate melting in your mouth. Warm or cold they are the best and bring back good childhood memories as well. Summer will soon be here and I'll be baking these and putting a slice of ice cream between 2 cookies and then sending the kiddos outside to enjoy them. Can't wait.
Adrena C.
Milan, TN
These are the best chocolate chips I have ever used. I use them to make cookies and cakes and cup cakes. I also use them in pies. They melt good and they have the best taste. My family loves them.
Kelly Lua F.
I love nestle! They are actually my second favorite chocolate chip to bake with (my favorite is Hershey but they are pricey). That being said, these are a staple in my household and make wonderful treats.
Sydny @.
Fresno, CA
I love these! I totally have them in my fridge right now... sometimes I eat them when I want something small and sweet and also use them for baking! Totallly great chocolate for both! It's a solid taste!
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite thing to do in the world is bake when I was pregnant with my son I learned to make everything homemade. For me baking is soothing, relaxing and a lot of fun. Some of the things I enjoy making involve chocolate chips such as mini chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip muffins and chocolate chip cookie bars. My new favorite chocolate chips to use in my chocolate chip recipes are Toll House Nestle Real Semi- Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels. They are just the right size and are full of chocolaty flavor.
Kim W.
Maple Heights, OH
These are great for baking or putting in drinks, hot cocoa. Deep chocolate flavor. I even eat them alone during those sweet tooth craving times. Wouldn't go with off brand Worth the money so do it right! Lol
Lisa B.
Pekin, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
There are chocolate chips and then their are Nestle's Chocolate Chips, there isn't any comparison. Chocolate chip cookies just are not the same with generic brands or other well known brands, I know because I've tried several premium brands and they are just not the same. The morsels are just the right size not just for cookies but for bars, s'mores, melting and dipping strawberries or other fruit in the melted chocolate chips. I could go on with other deserts that can be made with these besides cookies but you get the idea. These chips are not bitter at all, their so good you can eat them uncooked by the handfuls if you want or add to a granola mix and they taste very good and give it just the right amount of sweetness. I highly recommend Nestle's Chocolate Chips.
Dree A.
West Covina, CA
One word "love"... perfect for making amazing desserts. I use this in just about every recipe. The texture, taste and quality are superior to any other brand I've used.
Taylor C.
There's a reason it's so popular, because it's the best! Can't go wrong. Always baking and loveeeee chocolate so I buy the really big bags at Costco, eat some along the way as well

Pâmela B.
I used this one to make a ice-cream, I thought that it would be too sweet, but it actually taste it really good ! I only use this one now for my desserts !
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?