BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Layla 💜.
So I've recently used these chocolates in one of my cakes for a party. Everyone loved them, all asked what was my recipe and how I made them & can they have it. I 100% recommend these chocolates
Kayla M.
Collegeville, PA
These are great for deserts! I use milk chocolate morsels to cover strawberries as well as to drizzle chocolate over tops of pretzels as a fast and easy snack!! Definitely recommend using these!
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
Love to use toll house morsels in my bake goods. The come in different flavors and melts easy. Tastes sweet and melts in your mouth. Wish the seasonal flavors stay in the stores all year around.
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
Who doesn't like chocolate this are one of my favors. Silly smooth and super yummy. I don't like to share so I tend to hide them. I will use them for baking but could easily eat them just as is.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
These are great in cookies, for melting or even snacking. These chips are one of very few brands that will actually melt away in your mouth as you let them sit there. You can taste the quality!!
Heather D.
These are the only chocolate chips we use at my house. They are delicious. They make the best chocolate chip cookies you will ever put it your mouth. Been a favorite of mine since I was a child.
Kali G.
I love these! I use them when making amazing chocolate chip pancakes. Just the perfect amount of sweetness and oh so gooey! Must try for anyone who loves chocolate! Would definitely recommend!!!
Chelsi L.
Poinciana, FL
This really is the best for making those ooey gooey chocolate chip cookies that just melt in your mouth. I always use these for when I was some chocolate goodness in my cookies or even pancakes
Lola H.
Canton, MA
These melt so nice and even
They make my treats taste and look special. I even eat the peanut butter ones on their own or throw in a hot cup of cocoa so it will taste like a peanut butter cup !
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Not a good chocolate for melting or dipping. I would use Toll House Morsels for strictly baking! It gets clumpy and doesn't set well when melted. Other than that, awesome taste and great value!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?