BY TOLL HOUSE #54 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Target
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These or the Hershey dark chocolate chips are my favorite to make chocolate chip cookies with. I've been baking with them since I was a little girland they will always be a go to. In this photo I used them to make the ccc dough and then used that to make brookies.
Stephane D.
This is the brand that I use for all of my holiday baking. It's what I was raised on but past that, it's the best! It's wonderful for all of your baking needs and comes in a wide variety of flavors for any treat option. They are reasonably priced and are super easy to find. They have a moderate melting point so they can be used in so many ways and add a sweet touch to any baked dessert. I also use them for coating in my candy treats and it works wonders!
Liora H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Nestle toll house chips just taste different than other brands and no-brand morsels. Maybe it's because I grew up with them that I can't stand the others, but this is one thing that I just can't tolerate the substitutions. They're consistently good and are great in any recipe calling for chocolate chips/morsels.
Marie f.
There's nothing like Toll House Morsels... My mom gets them constantly for baking or dipping her wonderful Peanut Butter or Chocolate fudge-like eggs for Easter or Buckeye candies for Christmas. She melts the chocolate and WOW!!! Yummie!! I even like getting in the cabinet and snitch a few from the bag (SHHH!!!) Don't tell anyone, but these morsels are irresistible! And if you go to BJs Wholesale Club you can get a reasonable 2 1/2 pound bag! A must buy!!!
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I buy only the best chocolate chips and Nestle Toll House is the best. Their chocolate chips are just simply amazing. They melt perfectly in muffins, pancakes, banana bread and of course chocolate chip cookies. These chocolate chips are also the best when you want to melt chocolate to drizzle over your bakery creations. Simply amazing.
Stephanie C.
I bake a lot and pretty much only use Nestle's semi sweet chocolate chips when I do. These chocolate chips are delicious, smooth, creamy, and the perfect mix of not too sweet/not too bitter. I also use these to make my fave breakfast, chocolate oatmeal. Just add a tablespoon of cocoa powder to your oatmeal when cooking, then mix in about 15-20 little chocolate chips afterwards to make it perfectly chocolatey without being too sweet for breakfast. Yum!
Kaitlyn S.
I absolutely love chocolate and tend to let it show when making sweets, always adding chocolate. These chocolates are not only awesome for baking but I always snack on them too while I'm waiting g for the oven to heat up. I even buy them when I am really craving it but don't want a lot at once, just grab a few and go! :)
Rose L.
Elkhorn, NE
Best. Face mask. Ever. At least that's what I think it is. The instructions on the packaging involve baking so maybe it's some sort of makeup product. It didn't work well as a contour so I followed some other instructions which advised me to melt the product. When applied to my face I couldn't help but taste it and omg it's so yummy. I'll be buying this face mask from now on.
Brenda P.
Waynesville , Missouri
My favorite thing to do in the world is bake in my kitchen. It is soothing, relaxing and a lot of fun. Some of the things I enjoy making involve chocolate chips such as mini chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip muffins and chocolate chip cookie bars. My new favorite chocolate chips to use in my chocolate chip recipes are Toll House Nestle Real Semi- Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels. They are just the right size and are full of chocolaty flavor.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Nestle products are never a let down. I use the chocolate chips for baking and if they are around the house even to snack on. Good price and you definitely get what you pay for. I love that they have SO many different kinds and flavors, it's always so hard to choose what ones I want to experiment with.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?