BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie S.
Laurel, MS
I'm a cake decorator. When it comes to ganache we try to use the best quality. I like using the dark chocolate morsels for ganache. It's simple and gives a beautiful finish to an otherwise simple cake. The white chocolate morsels are great for melting and then writing on the ganache. I just bought four bags of these at walmart. I use the semi sweet ones for chocolate chip cookies and I melt the milk chocolate morsels in my coffee. Okay. I think I've just realized that I'm a chocoholic! Thanks Nestle for an awesome product!
Melissa P.
Oh my these are the family's all time favorites for baking and making desserts. These chocolates melt easily when needed for coating and taste great not like other mini chocolates. I remember grabbing handfuls of these out of my moms fridge they are so gooooood !!! 😛😛😛😛👍🏼 she uses them for topping a as well but my all time favorite is melting them to use as coatings and roping a it adds a sweet taste
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love using Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels. Its been a family tradition for as long as I can remember. My grandma and mom used to put it in their cookies and I do it with mine ( I may cheat and add all kinds of brands of morsels) but I always stick with Nestles.. I love using the recipes they put on the back of the bags.
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
I tend to bake more say then do heavy cooking so I use Toll House chocolate a lot. I'm not going to lie, I may have ate one or two before putting them in cookies, on top of cakes, in brownies, muffins, anything that I can sprinkle some chocolate in, I will use this. Very affordable, very good product that you can find just about anywhere.
Ashley R.
Attica, IN
Absolutely love Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chips. These chips are my go to chip to go to for baking cookies. I absolutely the flavor the chocolate chips have either semi-sweet for milk chocolate either one is my go to chocolate chip. The cookie recipe on the back of the packaging is my go to recipe for cookies during the holidays
Liora H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Nestle toll house chips just taste different than other brands and no-brand morsels. Maybe it's because I grew up with them that I can't stand the others, but this is one thing that I just can't tolerate the substitutions. They're consistently good and are great in any recipe calling for chocolate chips/morsels.
Jamie Rose S.
Hands down the best chocolate chips to bake with. For some reason toll house just knows how to make chocolate like nobody else. Their chocolate chips are creamy and have just enough tang to make a really good batch of home made chocolate chip cookies. Or you can just eat them alone, put them in your pancakes, yogurt... The possibilities are endless
Stephane D.
This is the brand that I use for all of my holiday baking. It's what I was raised on but past that, it's the best! It's wonderful for all of your baking needs and comes in a wide variety of flavors for any treat option. They are reasonably priced and are super easy to find. They have a moderate melting point so they can be used in so many ways and add a sweet touch to any baked dessert. I also use them for coating in my candy treats and it works wonders!
Kiersten W.
When I was a kid my mom always use Toll House Morsels for chocolate chip cookies. As an adult I use them for all my recipes that ask for chocolate chips. They are awesome in a peanut butter chocolate chip recipe I make. The melt well for use on strawberries also. The flavor reminds me of youth and the flavor can't be beat.
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These or the Hershey dark chocolate chips are my favorite to make chocolate chip cookies with. I've been baking with them since I was a little girland they will always be a go to. In this photo I used them to make the ccc dough and then used that to make brookies.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?