BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Anika T.
Lilburn, GA
By far these chips makes the best cookies and the recipe on the back is perfect. Makes the most perfect cookies ever! Super soft and chewy and it's always a winner at parties and get togethers.
lisa s.
Leaf River, IL
They melt great no big chunks ofchocolate left . They been around for years and can be purchased any store. Good milk choclate tasting. You can use this for baking cookies, pies and candies.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
These are great for everything! They are easy to melt if need be and they work great for chocolate chip cookies. These remind me of growing up baking with my grandmother.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
Absolutely the best chocolate chips to make cookies and desserts with. Semi-sweet is the only way to go! Very affordable, reliable and always tastes great. Don't get generic chocolate chips! Nestle Tollhouse is the only way to go.
Stephanie C.
I do not like semi-sweet or dark chocolate by itself, but I wouldn't dream of making chocolate chip cookies without these chips. I follow the cookie recipe on the bag and they always turn out delicious. I use butter when making these cookies, which yields a pretty flat and soft cookie. If you don't like flat, thin cookies try margarine or another fat substitute like crisco, and they will be fluffier and puffier. In my opinion though, you can't beat the taste of real butter!
Lark S.
Baltimore, MD
My favorite to use when baking! Truly better than any other brand of chocolate chips. Perfect for cookies, muffins, pancakes, and waffles. Sometimes even as a little snack. Not too expensive either-usually for a good deal at Target.
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
These are great! They're super affordable and they taste great. You can use them in chocolate chip cookie, muffins, or melt them to cover some of your favorite snacks!
RyLiah L.
Don't let the semi-sweet title fool you, they're still good. I eat these at least 4 days a week in my pancakes or waffles. They're the best chocolate chips, well to me they are. I recommend these to everyone, you won't be disappointed.
Brooklyn M.
Perfect for any type of chocolate craving such as cookies, brownies, or desserts. I love the rich chocolate taste. They are affordable and can be found on sale at a great price. I recommend!
Elizabeth  F.
Dallas, PA
There is nothing that I don't love doing with these chips! They are amazing in ice cream and even melted down and poured over chocolate. You can't beat the price for the amazing flavor that you get! I love baking with them
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?