BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kiersten W.
When I was a kid my mom always use Toll House Morsels for chocolate chip cookies. As an adult I use them for all my recipes that ask for chocolate chips. They are awesome in a peanut butter chocolate chip recipe I make. The melt well for use on strawberries also. The flavor reminds me of youth and the flavor can't be beat.
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These or the Hershey dark chocolate chips are my favorite to make chocolate chip cookies with. I've been baking with them since I was a little girland they will always be a go to. In this photo I used them to make the ccc dough and then used that to make brookies.
Stephanie S.
Does anyone ever spring for another brand of chocolate chips? Doubtful. These are the OG brand which have that taste of homemade that we all know and adore.

I may reach for other brands of chocolate if I need chunks, to melt or to appease a picky eater - but if a recipe calls for chocolate chips....you know what's going into it!
Marie f.
There's nothing like Toll House Morsels... My mom gets them constantly for baking or dipping her wonderful Peanut Butter or Chocolate fudge-like eggs for Easter or Buckeye candies for Christmas. She melts the chocolate and WOW!!! Yummie!! I even like getting in the cabinet and snitch a few from the bag (SHHH!!!) Don't tell anyone, but these morsels are irresistible! And if you go to BJs Wholesale Club you can get a reasonable 2 1/2 pound bag! A must buy!!!
Jamie Rose S.
Hands down the best chocolate chips to bake with. For some reason toll house just knows how to make chocolate like nobody else. Their chocolate chips are creamy and have just enough tang to make a really good batch of home made chocolate chip cookies. Or you can just eat them alone, put them in your pancakes, yogurt... The possibilities are endless
Liora H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Nestle toll house chips just taste different than other brands and no-brand morsels. Maybe it's because I grew up with them that I can't stand the others, but this is one thing that I just can't tolerate the substitutions. They're consistently good and are great in any recipe calling for chocolate chips/morsels.
Stephanie C.
I bake a lot and pretty much only use Nestle's semi sweet chocolate chips when I do. These chocolate chips are delicious, smooth, creamy, and the perfect mix of not too sweet/not too bitter. I also use these to make my fave breakfast, chocolate oatmeal. Just add a tablespoon of cocoa powder to your oatmeal when cooking, then mix in about 15-20 little chocolate chips afterwards to make it perfectly chocolatey without being too sweet for breakfast. Yum!
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I enjoy using these in the family's chocolate chip cookies and even Great in my pancake's recipes. The best semi-sweet chocolate chips I've ever used that isn't expensive!! I love how they melt just a little bit and not completely away when I cook and bake with them. I highly recommend these to anyone who loves to bake!
Kaitlyn S.
I absolutely love chocolate and tend to let it show when making sweets, always adding chocolate. These chocolates are not only awesome for baking but I always snack on them too while I'm waiting g for the oven to heat up. I even buy them when I am really craving it but don't want a lot at once, just grab a few and go! :)
Hannah K.
Plainfield, VT
These chocolate chips are great! I've never had the problem of separating when melted that I've had with other chips. I have to say, however, that the chip itself isn't all that different from you everyday chocolate chips. The separating of other brands is the fault of those brands, not any amazing feat by this brand.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?