BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Melissa P.
Santa ana, ca
Oh my these are the family's all time favorites for baking and making desserts. These chocolates melt easily when needed for coating and taste great not like other mini chocolates. I remember grabbing handfuls of these out of my moms fridge they are so gooooood !!! 😛😛😛😛👍🏼 she uses them for topping a as well but my all time favorite is melting them to use as coatings and roping a it adds a sweet taste
Katie S.
Laurel, MS
I'm a cake decorator. When it comes to ganache we try to use the best quality. I like using the dark chocolate morsels for ganache. It's simple and gives a beautiful finish to an otherwise simple cake. The white chocolate morsels are great for melting and then writing on the ganache. I just bought four bags of these at walmart. I use the semi sweet ones for chocolate chip cookies and I melt the milk chocolate morsels in my coffee. Okay. I think I've just realized that I'm a chocoholic! Thanks Nestle for an awesome product!
becky b.
Jasper, AL
I tend to bake more say then do heavy cooking so I use Toll House chocolate a lot. I'm not going to lie, I may have ate one or two before putting them in cookies, on top of cakes, in brownies, muffins, anything that I can sprinkle some chocolate in, I will use this. Very affordable, very good product that you can find just about anywhere.
Liora H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Nestle toll house chips just taste different than other brands and no-brand morsels. Maybe it's because I grew up with them that I can't stand the others, but this is one thing that I just can't tolerate the substitutions. They're consistently good and are great in any recipe calling for chocolate chips/morsels.
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I buy only the best chocolate chips and Nestle Toll House is the best. Their chocolate chips are just simply amazing. They melt perfectly in muffins, pancakes, banana bread and of course chocolate chip cookies. These chocolate chips are also the best when you want to melt chocolate to drizzle over your bakery creations. Simply amazing.
Stephanie C.
I bake a lot and pretty much only use Nestle's semi sweet chocolate chips when I do. These chocolate chips are delicious, smooth, creamy, and the perfect mix of not too sweet/not too bitter. I also use these to make my fave breakfast, chocolate oatmeal. Just add a tablespoon of cocoa powder to your oatmeal when cooking, then mix in about 15-20 little chocolate chips afterwards to make it perfectly chocolatey without being too sweet for breakfast. Yum!
Marie f.
There's nothing like Toll House Morsels... My mom gets them constantly for baking or dipping her wonderful Peanut Butter or Chocolate fudge-like eggs for Easter or Buckeye candies for Christmas. She melts the chocolate and WOW!!! Yummie!! I even like getting in the cabinet and snitch a few from the bag (SHHH!!!) Don't tell anyone, but these morsels are irresistible! And if you go to BJs Wholesale Club you can get a reasonable 2 1/2 pound bag! A must buy!!!
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These or the Hershey dark chocolate chips are my favorite to make chocolate chip cookies with. I've been baking with them since I was a little girland they will always be a go to. In this photo I used them to make the ccc dough and then used that to make brookies.
Jamie Rose S.
Hands down the best chocolate chips to bake with. For some reason toll house just knows how to make chocolate like nobody else. Their chocolate chips are creamy and have just enough tang to make a really good batch of home made chocolate chip cookies. Or you can just eat them alone, put them in your pancakes, yogurt... The possibilities are endless
Kiersten W.
When I was a kid my mom always use Toll House Morsels for chocolate chip cookies. As an adult I use them for all my recipes that ask for chocolate chips. They are awesome in a peanut butter chocolate chip recipe I make. The melt well for use on strawberries also. The flavor reminds me of youth and the flavor can't be beat.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart