BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cindy L.
I love using Nestlé chocolate chips for cookies. Not only can they be used in cookies. I also like to melt them in a bowl on top of a pot with boiling water, just so it won't burn. I like to make truffles with this chocolate. I love that it's sweet enough. Writing this review is making me want to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies.
Corey W.
Macomb, MI
My daughter made me chocolate chip cookies for Mothers Day. I got her Nestle Chocolate chips and she baked the cookies. They were the best cookies ever. We then used a store brand the next time she baked cookies. Honestly they were not bad but definitely not as good as the Nestle cookies. I have to say the Nestle chocolate chips are definitely a better quality chocolate chip and have better flavor. The other thing I like is the huge selection of flavors of the chocolate chips. My daughter has decided that I need to buy a few different kinds so she can make a range of cookies. I am excited to see what she comes up with!
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
My go to chocolate chips for my chocolate chip cookie recipe! These chocolates are so gooey and delicious they melt in your mouth. I use these in so many things while baking or if I want a little something sweet, I'll reach and grab a bit of these. So creamy and delicious, I can't even begin to tell you how many bags of these I've bought.
Claire P.
This is the very first chocolate chip I've ever bought and learned how to make my very first type of cookie and that was so long long ago. I still make it and it's the only one I every used at home. I sometimes use the white and dark one but most of the time it's the Semi-sweet. My kids love it when it's cookie making time. They usually end up getting kicked out of the kitchen since they start popping them in their mouth and leaves me with less than what it's called for in the recipe.

I always have this in the house. My freezer is full of them.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Toll House is our go to brand for baking sweets. Not only are the regular chocolate morsels delicious and ricjs, but they have several more to choose from. I also recommend the dark chocolate chip and peanut butter chips. There are easy recipes on the back of the bag to follow for homemade cookies. These are a hit anytime of the year.
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
I tend to bake more say then do heavy cooking so I use Toll House chocolate a lot. I'm not going to lie, I may have ate one or two before putting them in cookies, on top of cakes, in brownies, muffins, anything that I can sprinkle some chocolate in, I will use this. Very affordable, very good product that you can find just about anywhere.
Katie S.
Laurel, MS
I'm a cake decorator. When it comes to ganache we try to use the best quality. I like using the dark chocolate morsels for ganache. It's simple and gives a beautiful finish to an otherwise simple cake. The white chocolate morsels are great for melting and then writing on the ganache. I just bought four bags of these at walmart. I use the semi sweet ones for chocolate chip cookies and I melt the milk chocolate morsels in my coffee. Okay. I think I've just realized that I'm a chocoholic! Thanks Nestle for an awesome product!
Ashley R.
Attica, IN
Absolutely love Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chips. These chips are my go to chip to go to for baking cookies. I absolutely the flavor the chocolate chips have either semi-sweet for milk chocolate either one is my go to chocolate chip. The cookie recipe on the back of the packaging is my go to recipe for cookies during the holidays
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love using Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels. Its been a family tradition for as long as I can remember. My grandma and mom used to put it in their cookies and I do it with mine ( I may cheat and add all kinds of brands of morsels) but I always stick with Nestles.. I love using the recipes they put on the back of the bags.
Melissa P.
Oh my these are the family's all time favorites for baking and making desserts. These chocolates melt easily when needed for coating and taste great not like other mini chocolates. I remember grabbing handfuls of these out of my moms fridge they are so gooooood !!! 😛😛😛😛👍🏼 she uses them for topping a as well but my all time favorite is melting them to use as coatings and roping a it adds a sweet taste
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?