BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sihlegsyh C.
I have no words
to explain how incredibly good this bonbon seems to me, in spite of how
expensive it is worth to buy it, it is too good, I dare say that one of
the most luxurious and tasty on the market.
Heather B.
Columbia, KY
These are by far the best chocolate chips for making any dessert, but they are even more so the best for melting and using as a coating on chocolate dipped candy. They also work the best when making a marshmallow crime based fudge.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You could never go wrong with nestle toll house morsels. Whether for baking or even just to have as a snack I love them. Great for dipping strawberries and other fruit as well
Aili R.
I use these chocolate chips every time I baked chocolate chip cookies. They cook well and are a delicious addition to any cookie. Medium price point at the grocery store, but coupons are readily available!
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
I love to use these when I bake cookies or just for anything. They are easy to melt, and the quality is good. I love the taste they have. I buy this product at Walmart. Would definitely buy again.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
I usually bake with these chips, but sometimes I also love having a quick chocolate snack without going crazy!  They taste so good! You can also add the frozen chips to hot chocolate. Honestly, try - you'll LOVE it.
Bibria P.
Margate , FL
Omg i love nestle chocolate chips are the best in my cookies and also put in different deserts and if you melt them and mix into hot cocoa or melt and pour over cakes or rice crisps I grow up on nestle chocolate chips
Paula-Beth T.
It's hard to beat this brand for your baking needs. The freshness is always top notch, so I know I can count on it. I love using these when I make cookies or waffles or brownies. You can always find this brand at the store, too.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
These are great for baking and Nestle is a reputable brand when it comes to their baking products. We buy several of these bags around Christmas time every year to make our cookies with. I prefer the semi sweet for cookies, and the milk chocolate for melting. I love that Nestle also provides many other flavors such as butterscotch, white chocolate, and peanut butter morsels as well.

I typically find these at Walmart for a good price, especially if they are on sale or you have a coupon.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
Absolutely the best chocolate chips to make cookies and desserts with. Semi-sweet is the only way to go! Very affordable, reliable and always tastes great. Don't get generic chocolate chips! Nestle Tollhouse is the only way to go.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?