BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Susann V.
I love using this brand when I'm baking homemade cookies. They never let me down and just the taste of roll house chocolate is amazing! This is one of my top 3 kinds of chocolate chip to buy when I'm baking treats! :)
J'Lene C.
North Ogden , UT
The original chocolate chip!! These are the only chips I use when baking cookies!! Nothing come close to comparing!! I can tell when I eat a cookie if they have used Nestle or not! Absolutely the best out there!!
Megan M.
West Winfield, NY
These are the only chocolate chips I will buy when I want to make chocolate chip cookies, they do so well and stay nice and soft after they have cooled and I absolutely love them
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels are a must have in my house especially when making cookies. They are the best and always taste great especially when I bake s 7 layers chocolate chip magic cookie bars
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
The only brand chocolate chips anyone should ever use!! So delicious! You just keep them in the house because you can put them on everything from pancakes to apples to ice cream!
Anna Z.
Favorite chocolate chips! My grandmother makes the most delicious chocolate chip walnut and oatmeal cookies using Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chips and every time I see the bag, I'm reminded of them!
Mia H.
Waianae, HI
I love these chocolate chips, would recommend to anyone for baking and cooking. My only complaint would be that they take a while to melt and would take longer if you want gooey chocolate chip cookies. And set very fast, so you would have to eat the cookie right after baking them.
Ashley J.
Chestertown , MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these in cookies and most definitely love eating them by the handful!!! They are affordable and usually you can find deals on them. I don't eat them often and will definitely continue to purchase
Stefi M.
Portland, OR
My mother makes cookies every week, and if I am around I am definitely sneaking some of the chocolate chips to have for myself. They are the perfect mix sweet and chocolatey, without being too rich.
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
There are so many uses for these delicious little morsels. I melt them down for pretzel dipping, use them for cookies, bars, cakes and even cold desserts. I love baking with these!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?