BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jocelyn B.
Hammond
I always like to have an open bag of Nestles Chocoate chips in my cupboard clipped tightly closed with a binder clip. When I want a tasty chocolate treat I will take out of the refridgerator a quarter of a previously made peanut butter sandwich made with Milton's whole grain bread and Laura Scudder's peanut butter. I open up the sandwich and place 4 or 5 chips on the peanut butter, put the little sandwich back together. Then I wrap it loosely in a slightly damp paper towel and put it in the microwave for just a few seconds, maybe 14. This makes such a nice, warm, gooey, tasty and even healthy treat. Sometimes I take a little dish with just about 15 or 20 chips that I microwave. Then when they are nicely melted and stirred smooth I have a little dip for a few banana slices or even a ginger snap or two. Nestle chips are good to add to bowls of nuts and or raisins. Of course they are great for baking; but it is much more fun to have a few chips here on a little sandwich or to add few chips there to bowl of nuts set on the table. Fruit slices or small ready made cookies dipped in melted chocolate chips are a real treat and a super easy very special dessert to make. A few drops of quality oil like avocado oil prevents the chocolate from re-hardening. And using the chips with fiber rich fruit and bread instead of the white flour and sugar found in traditional recipes, is so much better for my families health.
Aiyana E.
I love these chocolate chips. I actually think these are the only ones we buy anymore. I use them when making cookies, pancakes, brownies, etc. I eat them by themselves, they're so good.
Jeneizy M.
My secret ingredient for my famous brownies!! I️ add them on top once they’re done cooking & they slowly melt onto the brownie itself creating a wonderful chocolately layer. Always a must!
Lisbeth M.
Hesperia, CA
I think it is great for baking I don’t not recommend if you are going to use it to dip in strawberry or marshmallows as the chocolate gets a more thicker consistency and doesn’t work well
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
These are my favorite chocolate chips to make cookies with! I always buy the semi-sweet because I like to make my cookies extra sweet anyways. I always keep a bag handy in my fridge.
Jenn B.
Santa Cruz, CA
These are so versatile. I love using these for when I make chocolate chip cookies or for when I make chocolate chip waffles. They also don't go bad too quickly which I love. They're also well priced for the quantity you get.
Darian S.
The only chocolate chip brand I will ever use in my cookies or if im feeling special in my pancakes or waffles. The perfect balance between a milk chocolate and a dark chocolate.
Rosa D.
Glendale, AZ
This chocolate is so good to make chocolate chip cookies and pies and cakes and much more I love baking specially with my kids they love cooking and nestle allows them to cook and have some quality family time I would recommend this to anyone who would want to bake I love that the chocolate is so rich but not extremely sweet I love knowing that this has real chocolate in it as well this will still be my favorite and my kids favorite thing to bake with I know this is perfect for any family get together and holiday and even vacation and just having good family fun from the start to the end its never a dissatisfied product I love this I love what you can make with it I know everyone that trys this they will love this to I know my mom and my grandma would be cooking and baking four the fourth July and Christmas and easter and just creating more and more memories to come so my whole opinion iis that this is good
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
I always have a bag of chocolate chips in my fridge or my pantry you never know when you’ll need to make chocolate chip pancakes, chocolate chip cookies or rice krispy treats !! Yummm
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love using these for desserts. Or just making into a dip. These are also good to just eat when you have a sweet tooth but don’t need a lot. Just grab a little handful and go.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart