BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lesley C.
Webster Springs, WV
When my boyfriend and I first moved in together he was pretty shy about telling me what he wanted to eat for breakfast, dinner, all that. But he finally told me he loves pancakes. So every single morning, when I wasn't working, I made him a huge stack of pancakes and always added a ton of these toll house morsels!
Danielle W.
Copiague, NY
These are excellent for any use really. but I make killer homemade cookies and these are gooey perfection in them!!. They are perfect for homemade baking for anything you put them to use for. I highly recommend these for any baking occasion. And if you use them for chocolate chip cookies you'll be so glad you did!
Nicole P.
Seattle, WA
Best chocolate chips ever! As many others have mentioned, I always have a bag handy for not just their amazing chocolate chip recipe, but for melting for chocolate covered pretzels, fruits, marshmallows, etc., or even for chocolate chip pancakes. I was raised eating these and still continue to use them myself!
Shea B.
These chocolate chips are great for baking or just eating plain! They are the best to use for all the holiday goodie baking or just by themselves for an indulgence. They are so versatile & delicious. You can put them in ice cream, brownies, or cookies etc. You can also use them to make faces on kiddie treats.
Lauren C.
My family loves chocolate chip cookies made with Nestle toll house morsels. No secret recipe - we simply follow the one provided on the bag when we make these treats. The cookies are soft and each bite is filled with bits of chocolate.
My other favorite use for these morsels? Eating them right from the bag!
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
These are the ONLY chips I use in all my baking. They are not too sweet, and as a little extra in chocolate chip cookies, sprinkle a small amount of cinnamon sugar on the top to give it a little zing. My family has been doing it for years. They are always a hit. They also work well in rice crispy treats. 😆
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
My favorite brand of chocolate chips! I use these when I make my mom's chocolate chip oatmeal cookie recipe and they are so yummy in there. I also love using them in banana bread. They even taste delicious when you just eat them out of the bag (not that I do that often). There's a reason they're classic.
Karina G.
Perfect for any baking project! I recently made rice krispy bars and melted the chocolate on top, needless to say they were a big hit! They are semi-sweet so this is the type of chocolate you would normally use to bake! I've also made chocolate covered strawberries but I prefer dark chocolate for those!
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert
Nestle products are never a let down. I use the chocolate chips for baking and if they are around the house even to snack on. Good price and you definitely get what you pay for. I love that they have SO many different kinds and flavors, it's always so hard to choose what ones I want to experiment with.
Anesa  B.
Lawrenceville, GA
These definitely melt the absolute best of any chocolate I've used. The secret is knowing that you have to mix with a little bit of oil and heat at intervals if you don't want to do it the long proper way. These don't melt chunky and they end up nice and smooth. Perfect for dipping things in chocolate.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?