BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Natalie V.
Garland, TX
I am a baker so I always have these in my pantry. It’s affordable and delicious. I think it is the best brand to buy when baking and a great value for the price.
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
Every time that I see these, all  can think is covered chocolate bananas and cover covered strawberries. These are affordable and melt easy, They stick to the fruits and harden nicely. Plus if I have leftover, I mix them in with the nuts and raisins, and it is a great snack for me late at night when I get all...need to eat or I will starve mood , and also for guests. The y love to stick their hands in them lol cheap way to entertain :)
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These have amazing chocolate flavor and perfect texture. They really do melt in your mouth! I love using these in baking everything from cookies to muffins but they are also great with out baking in puddings and for decorating desserts or on ice cream. I keep a bag in the freezer for snacking on when the craving strikes and just a small handful satisfies! I highly recommend keeping a bag or two around at all times. There is no other brand that compares !
Delilah W.
Young Harris, GA
The store brand semi-sweet chocolate chips may be a bit cheaper than Nestle's, but when it comes to taste, Nestle has them beat hands down. As a mater of fact, the store brands are rather tasteless. Ever since I started baking (nearly five decades ago) I've preferred Nestle's for my chocolate chip cookies or any other recipe that requires chocolate chips. I can always count on a deep, rich flavor, one that is really chocolaty. No other brand is comparable. And that's why I'm willing to pay a few cents more if necessary
Rosemarie C.
Lisbon, OH
I love Nestle tollhouse chips. Grab a bag of chocolate chips and a bag of their white chips. Slowly melt each bag separately, pour one bag evenly on a butterd cookie sheet, then pour second bag in swirls on top of that, use a knife to drag through to swirl the 2 together. Chill until hard. Break into pieces and enjoy. You could also add a cup of peanut butter to one of the chips for a change. Yummy.
Sana S.
Love to use these to make desserts! Super easy to use for chocolate covered strawberries, coating truffles, or to even top off over ice cream. You can microwave these in a microwave safe bowl on 30 second intervals to melt the chocolate chips. I usually don't add butter or oil because I just like to melt it as pure chocolate 😍 I would recommend milk chocolate instead of semi sweet though if you have more of a sweet tooth.
Rhonda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Nestle Toll House Semi- Sweet Chocolate Morsels. They are the best when baking the Nestle Toll House Cookies. The chocolate taste is just right. I usually eat a handful while making the cookies. You could probably use them in other recipes too. I will definitely buy them again. I will also recommend them to anyone who wants to cook with them. I have to rate them a 5+ out of 5 stars.  Yum.
Amanda V.
I bought these intending to make some cookies and ended up eating half the bag because they were so delicious. They have the perfect amount of sweetness and are a nice texture and are way more tasty than other chocolate chips that I've tried. I was able to make some delicious pancakes with them and would buy again and intend to find new and fun ways to incorporate them into food!
R Z.
U use these chocolate chips all of the time when baking cookies from scratch. They give you a recipe on the back, and whenever I make them, they are gone a few days later. I like to make Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies with this recipe, and everyone that I take them to absolutely loves them! I highly recommend these morsels because you get a recipe with them as well. They are very tasty and taste like milk chocolate when baked into cookie dough.
Ashley M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yum!!!! When I make cookies I use a combination of the semi-sweet and the dark chocolate chips. The combination is awesome! Also use the semi-sweet in homemade trail mix. Melt the chocolate to make some chocolate dipped fruit. Perfect for get-togethers or even holidays like Valentine's day. Much less expensive than purchasing pre-made items.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?