BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Natalie V.
Garland, TX
I am a baker so I always have these in my pantry. It’s affordable and delicious. I think it is the best brand to buy when baking and a great value for the price.
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
Every time that I see these, all  can think is covered chocolate bananas and cover covered strawberries. These are affordable and melt easy, They stick to the fruits and harden nicely. Plus if I have leftover, I mix them in with the nuts and raisins, and it is a great snack for me late at night when I get all...need to eat or I will starve mood , and also for guests. The y love to stick their hands in them lol cheap way to entertain :)
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite brand of cookie dough, and chocolate chips. I use it once in awhile if I feel like making or baking, but definitely use these during November & December just making goodies for everyone. I like, semi-sweet, white chocolate, dark chocolate, and milk chocolate morsels. You can't go wrong with including these in cookies or brownies, with fruit or cake. I usually make magic cookie bars, with this, and then special occasion gifts during the holidays. Hands down a favorite!
Delilah W.
Young Harris, GA
The store brand semi-sweet chocolate chips may be a bit cheaper than Nestle's, but when it comes to taste, Nestle has them beat hands down. As a mater of fact, the store brands are rather tasteless. Ever since I started baking (nearly five decades ago) I've preferred Nestle's for my chocolate chip cookies or any other recipe that requires chocolate chips. I can always count on a deep, rich flavor, one that is really chocolaty. No other brand is comparable. And that's why I'm willing to pay a few cents more if necessary
Amanda V.
I bought these intending to make some cookies and ended up eating half the bag because they were so delicious. They have the perfect amount of sweetness and are a nice texture and are way more tasty than other chocolate chips that I've tried. I was able to make some delicious pancakes with them and would buy again and intend to find new and fun ways to incorporate them into food!
R Z.
U use these chocolate chips all of the time when baking cookies from scratch. They give you a recipe on the back, and whenever I make them, they are gone a few days later. I like to make Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies with this recipe, and everyone that I take them to absolutely loves them! I highly recommend these morsels because you get a recipe with them as well. They are very tasty and taste like milk chocolate when baked into cookie dough.
Ashley M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yum!!!! When I make cookies I use a combination of the semi-sweet and the dark chocolate chips. The combination is awesome! Also use the semi-sweet in homemade trail mix. Melt the chocolate to make some chocolate dipped fruit. Perfect for get-togethers or even holidays like Valentine's day. Much less expensive than purchasing pre-made items.
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These or the Hershey dark chocolate chips are my favorite to make chocolate chip cookies with. I've been baking with them since I was a little girland they will always be a go to. In this photo I used them to make the ccc dough and then used that to make brookies.
Alexis B.
Love these, I pretty much use them in every baking recipe that requires chocolate/ chocolate chips. Because they are semi-sweat they are just a little more bitter then milk chocolate but not as bitter as dark chocolate so if you are worried it will make something taste weird don't because by the time it is mixed in with everything else you can't tell.
Samantha D.
Waterford, CT
Best for chocolate chip cookies, tollhouse cookie bars, double chocolate brownies , even a sweet treat for a toddler using the potty like a big girl. I get these when I go to the Walmart super center, they taste much better than the cheaper brands that I have bought in the past, definitely recommend spending the extra sense for a better taste.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?