BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sherry K.
Huntsville, TX
Love using the toll house morsels ( chocolate chips) to cook lots of my deserts . The melt smoothly and have great taste . We use these all year in cakes and cookies and as a topping for ice cream too .
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I bake a lot, and I usually get these to bake if I need to. They work a lot better in my opinion than other brands. You can buy these at grocery stores,drugstores,etc. I would recommend this for baking!
Sonya W.
Ringgold, LA
EVERYONE knows these are the best and the only recipe for real cookies. You can never go wrong with this nostalgic standby. My grandmother, Mom, Me, and my daughter all have these chips in our pantry. 😊
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
My absolute favorite brand of chocolate chips!! I always get the semi sweet but I assignable get other flavors too. I use them for everything from chocolate chip cookies, pancakes and ganache ! Yum!!!!!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I absolutely love chocolate chips! I sometimes find myself digging into the bag to just eat a few. I love this brand and recommend them for your chocolate chip cookies and brownies! Definitely a winner.
Jasmine O.
Absolutely love these chocolate chips! They never fail! I make sure to have them all the time when I bake! By far the best compared to others! Great taste! Love the pricing as well, you won't regret it!
Courtney N.
Thomaston, GA
I could eat these all by themselves and be in bliss! I have so many memories of these being used in my mom and grandma's kitchens growing up. We always made Christmas candy and it was always with these!
Makena M.
Anderson, IN
These chocolate morsels taste so amazing. I love mixing these in with home made cookie dough to make the most perfect cookies you have ever tasted. I already have all of my friends using this chocolate.
Mak D.
I use toll house brand most of the time when I make cookies from scratch or just from the store. They are not very expensive and have great flavor. They are definitely worthy of being repurchased by me.
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
These are 100% the best for homemade chocolate chip cookies!! They are the perfect flavor and size for that perfect chewy cookie. You can find these at almost any grocery store. Highly highly recommend
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?