BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Vicki P.
Frankfort, KY
Toll House semisweet chips are my go to for all of my candy making and baking. Brownies and chocolate pecan pies are my most requested desserts.  I make at least one batch of brownies a month.  When I catch them on sale I always pick up extra bags.
Andrea F.
I use these way too often!! They are great. I really love the mini ones for waffles and muffins! And the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag is actually really yummy! I always buy this brand
Alida B.
Toll House Morsels have been around forever and these guys are the best and our number one go to for any chocolate need. The verity that is available to buy and use is amazing and they keep coming up with new ones.
Anna P.
These are my favorite chocolate chips to cook with by far! They are extremely affordable and available at most stores. And they have the best flavor, not too sweet and not too rich!
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nestle chocolate morsels are delicious! I only buy this brand for baking cookies and other things that I need chocolate chips! They taste great and are a decent price. Easy to find too!!
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
These are soooooo delicious and melt right in your mouth. I usually buy them to make chocolate chip cookies and they taste wonderful. Not too sweet not too bitter. Way better than Hershey's chips in my opinion.
Shelby R.
Bryan, TX
These are my go to chocolate chips for baking or even just snacking! I always make sure I have a bag of these at the house! I buy them at HEB but you can get them almost anywhere!
Christine S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I use these all the time when I bake. I have a bag in my cabinet right now. They're great for adding to cookies or muffins. Or, you can melt them and dip fruit or candies in them.
Korilane H.
Manti, UT
This is a staple ingredient in our house. Great for all types of desserts and especially those famous Tollhouse cookies! I usually buy mine at Walmart. We make desserts and treats with them at least monthly.
Samantha G.
COLUMBUS, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ok the best way to make chocolate chip cookies is with the best ingredients and theses right here melt in your mouth and not in your hand just great for garnish or add ins they melt so easy and great. Prices
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?