BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Laura B.
Vienna, OH
I've been a Toll House user and lover my entire life! No other brand can even come close to the fantastic flavor Nestle provides. With so many uses, you can never stop reinventing new ideas. We use them every morning in our pancakes. Love, love, love!
Vanessa C.
What's better than toll house sweets...🤔. Love these chocolate morsels they can be use in so many different treats💕. Also like that they are not overly sweet; simply awesome!!!
Katie O.
Warrior, AL
Love these chocolate chips! I put them on my waffles in the morning and also use them in my mom's homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe! You can't go wrong with these!
Krista S.
New Philadelphia, OH
Cookies ,candy whatever you use it for these are the way to go I make them in my cookies .. I melt them to make chocolate covered pretzels an Christmas candy. Also eat them alone
Linda  O.
Spring hill, FL
Every time I me and my mom make home made cookies we put these in them so they are too sweet or too bitter I eat them when I want chocolate and I get them at my publix and put them in my freezer till I use them
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
These semi sweet chocolate morsels (chips) are great! They're my go-to! I use them mainly for fondue or for baking. They're delicious to dip strawberries, pound cake, banana slices, and just about anything in!!
Amy B.
I absolutely love these chocolate chips. They are so smooth and yummy in anything you bake. My husband loves to put them in our kids pancakes for a extra treat. I recommend anyone to use these in there baking needs.
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I put these in my chocolate chip cookies and I always get compliments on how good them are! They have a better taste than other brands and you can buy them at any grocery store! I buy these often! Highly recommended!
Heather T.
This product has multiple uses, it's wonderful for a snack with some peanuts. It's wonderful chocolate flavor is great to throw into some pancakes for a fun breakfast for the kids. Love to make any kind of cookies with the and the recipe on that back is to go to chocolate chip cookies recipe
Raelene D.
Waco, TX
Best chocolate to use for any kind of desert! It has such a rich flavor and melts just right in cookies and brownies. By far my all time fav out of any other alternative simply bc the flavor it adds to desserts!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?