BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Savannah R.
My family and I love Toll House morsels! I use them in so many recipes. I've made triple chocolate brownies, tossed them in as a surprise in rice krispie treats, melted them for cake pops, and so much more. They're great treats for adults and children. These are the perfect item to have in the house all the time to add into any quick recipe. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
Nestle Tollhouse Morsels. A name I remember very well from my childhood, and the name that I trust most when baking chocolate chip cookies for my own son. I love that the traditional chocolate chip cookie recipe trusted by my mother and grandmother is still printed right on the bag! The slightly bittersweet chocolate bits make the best chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, etc.. You name it, I can find a use for Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chips. The quality of Nestle Tollhouse Morsels far exceeds that of any competitor's brands, and I won't use any other chocolate chip in my household.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these. I use them for chocolate chip cookies and to make chocolate covered strawberries. I’m a dark chocolate kinda girl so these are the next best thing to that taste.
mackenzie h.
Boulder City
When I use chocolate chips for baking, these are always a go-to. There's something so comforting about the chocolate chips used in a classic chocolate chip cookie. They're not too sweet and not too bitter. Just perfect.
Allison B.
Glenside, PA
This particular brand of chocolate chips has long been a family favorite! In fact, I grew up on Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels, in everything from my pancakes to my cookies. We love the recipes found on the back of the bag! My dad adapted his famous chocolate chip cookie recipe from a Nestle recipe found there, and I know many other families have done the same. We still remain loyal to this brand, as we always have a bag on hand.
Dayna G.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I will only use Nestle Semi Sweet Morsels to bake with! They are my favorite because they melt when they are supposed to and have the perfect flavor. They are the perfect size as well. In fact you can catch me popping a few of these in my mouth after a really rough day if they are laying around. ;)

I also use them in a no-bake energy "cookie" recipe which involves old fashioned oats, agave nectar, peanut butter, the chocolate chips themselves, vanilla and ground flaxseed. DELICIOUS :)
Hannah G.
Allendale, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't buy these to just eat I think they're a little too sweet for that. But I make energy balls and add these to it along with cookies and they add just enough sweetness to it so I would recommend using for baking!
Heather B.
New York NY
I use this to make rocky road and anything that has chocolate in it. I love the taste of it and know that I can rely on it. The flavor is amazing especially when it come to melting it. I recommend it to all my friends.
Katie C.
We have used a variety of Toll House Morsels in different flavors, and this one is our old-time favorite. I have used these tasty Morsels for Candy-Making, Baking Cookies & Cakes, and as a topping on Desserts. We love the taste, and so do my guests. I've made home-made chocolate chip cookies over the years countless times, and added these to the baking mix. They have come out delicious every time. We always like to have a pack on hand for our favorite baking & desserts. Tasty & highly recommended!
Chrysthel S.
I love these chocolate chips! These are perfect for baking or just for a sweet snack. They are sold just about anywhere which is very convenient for an avid baker like me! I tend to use these for pancake mix and when i make cookies from scratch. The chocolate is sweet and melts quickly in your mouth. The texture isn't to over whelming which is nice! I highly recommend these for avid bakers or a quick treat!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?