BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jamie M.
These are my go to for all recipes with chocolate. I love melting them down to dip fruit or cookies in as well. We go through a. As of these frequently. They are smooth and creamy. Definitely worth using.
Sharon H.
Hubert, NC
These are my go to chocolate chips for cookies and for pancakes (minis for pancakes). They have a rich chocolate flavor and good quality for the price. Some other brands taste similar but are far pricier.
Mary A.
I love Toll House brand, it is high quality and flavorful, especially their chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich. I really enjoy these morsels for baking and find that they're a great value every time!
Maggie A.
The best you can buy. On accident we've bought the wrong brand or a generic brand and you can definitely tell a difference. They're always have a sale or something in store especially during the holidays.
Veronica N.
cranston , RI
I use this for all my pastries! They're great for putting them inside the brownie mix. You can usually get them at Walmart. They're quite affordable and taste amazing! I will definitely keep buying these!
Madi M.
Yes!! I just made brownies and cookies last night and I used this brand. It was perfect. They didn't burn or anything and were perfectly melted right out of the oven. I would recommend these to everyone!
laura t.
Santa Cruz, CA
These are amazing! You can do so many things with them and use them in endless amounts of recipes. Or even just have them by themselves. You can get them at almost every grocery store or drug store. Yum!
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
This is the only one when I make cookies. It's a brand that I trust. They taste so good when I make cookies or I have used them in different dessert. They have such a good flavor and always easy to find.
Carly H.
sumrall , MS
I love these so much! They're awesome for cooking with or just to eat by themselves as a snack. I eat them all the time lol. It's the ones my parents always buy, but they do taste really good! love them!
Jessica M.
Oxford, MS
These are so good alone and in any recipe. They are super affordable and they have a really awesome cookie recipe on them. I got mine at Walmart and I highly recommend them if you haven't tried them yet.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?