BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sharon C.
We use these to cook with they seem to melt quickly or keep their shape when baked in cookies. So many different flavors to choose from, walmart, griners, publix is usually where i buy them. I buy them often or when needed.
Maya S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Amo este chocolate su sabor es tan agradable., me gusta mezclarlos cuando preparo galletas para mis hijos ademas de que les da un agradable sabor. su precio es bueno y lo puedo conseguir facilmente.,
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
A MUST HAVE for every pantry!! You can do so much with these! You can make cookies, and a little touch to your brownies, make a pudding pie! I always have them in my cabinet!
Devin B.
You really can't go wrong with these.. You can out then in so many things or melt them and dip stuff in them or just east by itself! Can't go wrong with chocolate!
Chelsea S.
Hattiesburg, MS
These are great in anything from chocolate chip cookies to pancakes! Best brand you can get! Not too bitter and not too sweet! Never waxy like cheaper brands! Love it! This is my go to brand! Definitely recommend!
DORA R.
I use them all the time on my cookies, cakes, as part of the bread or sprinkled at the top, great flavor, not too sweet, the price is average with the others, it is easy to find in any convenience store or in some pharmacies! Great!!
Elysia G.
I will not use any other brand in our family's secret recipe for chocolate chip cookies. Perfect consistency and flavor from these tiny little morsels of chocolate! Absolutely a returning customer for many years to come!  The price is usually great too!
Meghan J.
Saint Louis, MO
The best chocolate chips to use while baking. I don't think anything compares to Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chips for your cookies! I put them in my brownies too. I like to put them in Rice Krispie treats as well!
Melissa B.
Upland, CA
When it comes to baking I alway through in the semi sweet chocolates ! They are the perfect size with the perfect amount of cocoa ! Affordable and delicious! Always make chocolate chip banana bread ! Highly recommend
Claudia E.
These are my go-to's for baking any kind of cookies with chcocolate chips in them. They are truly the best I have tried, and I used to eat them plain for dessert!!! I love them so much and recommend them for baking.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?