BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
So nostalgic of my cookie baking days with my grandma. I would recommend this product. It's available at most groceries and it has a great value. I purchase these a couple times a year and would buy again.
Samantha H.
Bethel Park, PA
Not only do I use these morsels in practically all deserts I make but I eat them as a snack but only the dark chocolate. Sometimes I put them in a bowl to melt them and make chocolate covered strawberries.
Nancy D.
Zeeland, Mi
These make the best chocolate chip cookies in the world. The recipe on the back of the bag is to die die! You must try these dark chocolate goodness pieces. I can't eat them often because they are so good.
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
I'm an avid baker, and these are the only chocolate chips I buy for my cookies! I actually love the original tollhouse chocolate chip cookie recipe. They're perfection. If you're going to bake-- buy these!
Jamie M.
These are my go to for all recipes with chocolate. I love melting them down to dip fruit or cookies in as well. We go through a. As of these frequently. They are smooth and creamy. Definitely worth using.
Evelyn J.
Brentwood , NY
Use this for practically anything baking s'mores covering any food to make yummy lol melts well taste good I like it and it's usually always on sale that makes it a plus !!! I think this is worth buying !
Veronica N.
cranston , RI
I use this for all my pastries! They're great for putting them inside the brownie mix. You can usually get them at Walmart. They're quite affordable and taste amazing! I will definitely keep buying these!
Alexis B.
Urbana, IL
Perfect for baking cookies. Definitely my first choice when I go to the store for chocolate chips. I find the taste to be better than some higher brands and get a good value for my money at the same time.
Lauren H.
These are the only chocolate chips I use when baking anything at all! They are so sweet and make the best addition to chocolate chip cookies. They even taste great by themselves if eaten in small portions
Mary A.
I love Toll House brand, it is high quality and flavorful, especially their chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich. I really enjoy these morsels for baking and find that they're a great value every time!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?