BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Ashley A.
I love these chocolates so much. I know they're suppose to be used for cooking but I just can't help myself to eat them. I haven't bought them in a while and I really want but I haven't been able to find them anywhere..
Megan D.
Nashville
Absolutely love these! Don't know that I'd use them over bark chocolate for coating sweets, but I love putting these in my oatmeal. You don't need a lot either. I just put maybe ten in the oatmeal and it gives it a nice flavor.
Brooke B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great to bake with! The white chocolate ones are good too! They have them at pretty much any grocery store. I'll use them anytime I make home made cookies. Deff repurchase worthy.
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
My go-to chocolate when I'm baking. They're cheap, well-known, and the original chocolate (in my opinion). They're easy to work with, taste great, melts nicely. You can buy them in any grocery store or convenience store
Kelly B.
I have always used these chocolate buts in my family. It's a tradition! I find that they go best in chocolate chip cookies but sometimes I will just eat them plain.
Kelsey F.
Knoxville, TN
These are my favorite chocolate chips to use when baking! I also just eat them by themselves sometimes. Not too sweet and not too bitter. The perfect combination! I would definitely recommend them!
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the only chocolate chips I bake with. They are priced just right and high quality. This remind me as a child because my mother always had anagrams of these in the closet!
Lisa Dicent  CAR-11763 8.
Es de las mejores marcar de chispas de chocolate , me encanta como su sabor semi- amargó inunda tu paladar y le de ese contraste a tus postres , galletas , bizcocho , brownies etc. Me encantan!
Kaitlin L.
South Jordan, UT
We always keep a bag of these chocolate chips in our house. We use them for cookies, brownies, pancakes, waffles, the list goes on.... We get a huge bag at Costco!
Maya S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Amo este chocolate su sabor es tan agradable., me gusta mezclarlos cuando preparo galletas para mis hijos ademas de que les da un agradable sabor. su precio es bueno y lo puedo conseguir facilmente.,
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?