Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,361 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
These have got to be the best to bake with. They also work really well added to pancakes for a sweet addition to breakfast!!!
I'm a baker and I LOVE using nestle. I always wait until they go on sale and go crazy buying them (or stock up at Sams Club)
The one and only one for me! They are just perfect. I use them for baking cookies and my favorite chocolate chip pancakes!!
These chips mixed with peanut butter make a delicious ice cream topping. I just microwave the two together and....PERFECTION
Toll house chocolate chips are the only ones I will use for baking. I also use the recipes that they provide on the package.
I use them for everything, from cookies to puppy chow to trail mix. They melt easily for any recipe and are simply delicious!
These are delicious and are great for cooking! I use these in my protein pancakes (1 banana, 2 eggs) and they taste amazing!
These are my go to chocolate chips. Love them and how they bake. I also always use the recipe on the bag to make cookies.
These things are great to bake with. They heat up, simmer & soften so well. I like to top them off on my brownes or cookies!
I only buy nestle toll house chocolate chips. I have great memories from them as a child and I hope my daughter will as well
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos