Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,361 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
This is the only kind my family approves of using! They can tell right away if I've used any other kind. We love our nestle!
I love these morsels. I use them for melted chocolate to use for dipping strawberries for a romantic night with my boyfriend.
These are the very best morals to make cookies. Love them especially in nestle tollhouse chocolate chip cookies a..a.heaven
I love using these to make chocolate chip cookies. The morals are also great for melting on pretzels and other yummy treats.
I simply love these for baking. Put them on cookies in cupcakes. Ugh you can even melt them and do wonders. They are amazing.
I love these chocolate morsels! Perfect for baking cookies & yummy to snack on!! I love it! Not to sweet and not too bitter.
I use these probably once a month at least for cookies or other baking. They are definitely a yummy addition to any baking.
These are on my grocery list every time I go since I use these so often. I use them in my pancakes and I make a lot of cookies
These are great as snacks alone but are even better in baked goods! Such as, cupcakes, brownies, cakes, muffins, you name it!
My go to for any baking I do, whether it be using them in chocolate chip cookies, frosting, brownies, or making a trail mix.
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos