BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Laura W.
The Semi-Sweet morsels are so much better than the milk chocolate ones due to the fact that they have less wax/paraffin in them. You can taste more of the chocolate taste and the white wax doesn't come through if you have them in your pantry for a while between using them.
April G.
Midland, TX
My mom always buys this for me to make chocolate chip cookies on Christmas eve. It's so delicious and has a good chocolaty taste to them. I love them and you will too. Especially when you add the chocolate chips with brownies. <3
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my go to chocolate chips. Plus the recipe on the back is no fail! They are so easy to find, consistently yummy and reasonably priced. Why buy any other brand?
Tiffany x.
These are the best chocolate chips! You can find them at your local grocery store or Walmart. I make homemade chocolate chip cookies and always use this brand of chocolate chips.
Ashley A.
I love these chocolates so much. I know they're suppose to be used for cooking but I just can't help myself to eat them. I haven't bought them in a while and I really want but I haven't been able to find them anywhere..
Emily P.
These chocolate chips are perfect for baking. I love making cookies for my family every sunday and I have yet to use another brand because these ones are so darn good. I love these chocolate chips and would recommend them.
Angel C.
Hacienda Heights, CA
I love this product they're so delicious are using for baking I put them in cookies ,cakes brownies they're perfect for when you want that perfect amount of chocolate
Natalie D.
This is my go to brand when I need chocolate chips. Perfect for making chocolate chip pancakes, cookies, or muffins and you can get it any local food store or Walmart. I would recommend this product to any baker out there!
Alexis P.
Sawyer, OK
I love nestles chocolate. I use these when I'm making chocolate chip cookies or I'll eat them if I want something sweet to eat I'll eat 4 or 5 and they're sweet enough to give you your sugar fix you need.
Influenster M.
These little morsels are delicious! Great in value and taste. Perfect to make cookies or put in a smoothie. I eat these twice a year for holidays. Nothing compared to taste and are worth every penny.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?