BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily S.
Hollywood, FL
I love using these with many recipes. They have the perfect taste and I eat it often. It is a good price and can be found at stores like Publix. It is a great brand and is worth the buy. I would recommend.
Samantha H.
Bethel Park, PA
Not only do I use these morsels in practically all deserts I make but I eat them as a snack but only the dark chocolate. Sometimes I put them in a bowl to melt them and make chocolate covered strawberries.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
So nostalgic of my cookie baking days with my grandma. I would recommend this product. It's available at most groceries and it has a great value. I purchase these a couple times a year and would buy again.
Susan A.
Till House morsels are great for making homemade chocolate fudge and also I use them when I am making homemade icing for my chocolate cake! I always buy extra bags at Walmart they are well worth the money.
Nancy D.
Zeeland, Mi
These make the best chocolate chip cookies in the world. The recipe on the back of the bag is to die die! You must try these dark chocolate goodness pieces. I can't eat them often because they are so good.
madison w.
maryville, TN
These are delicious to eat by themselves or use in baking! I eat these every time I see them in the pantry. I can't control myself because they are so good! the off brand is not comparable at all to these.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
The Morsels are great. I refrigerate them so they get cold and eat them. I add these to my cookie mix, ice cream, melt them in hot cocoa, add them to pancake mix. You can't go wrong with chocolate morsels.
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
Great for baking they always use this is my go to brand and seriously just perfect for any recipe I love the variety that they offer as well definite recommend to buy them and really snack on them as well
Evelyn J.
Brentwood , NY
Use this for practically anything baking s'mores covering any food to make yummy lol melts well taste good I like it and it's usually always on sale that makes it a plus !!! I think this is worth buying !
Maggie A.
The best you can buy. On accident we've bought the wrong brand or a generic brand and you can definitely tell a difference. They're always have a sale or something in store especially during the holidays.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?