BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Rachel E.
Holiday, FL
These are milky, smooth. Great for all your baking needs...or just when you want a little snack. I love the price and how you can different kinds like white or dark chocolate.
Emily M.
Best chocolate chips ever. I could eat the whole bag in one sitting. It tastes like good indulgent chocolate without costing an arm or leg. I always get mine at Walmart
April G.
Midland, TX
My mom always buys this for me to make chocolate chip cookies on Christmas eve. It's so delicious and has a good chocolaty taste to them. I love them and you will too. Especially when you add the chocolate chips with brownies. <3
Laura W.
The Semi-Sweet morsels are so much better than the milk chocolate ones due to the fact that they have less wax/paraffin in them. You can taste more of the chocolate taste and the white wax doesn't come through if you have them in your pantry for a while between using them.
Jessica E.
New Concord, OH
These are a solid staple in my pantry. No matter what your experience level, the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the bag is doable and accessable for all skill levels. Melts great, bakes great, tastes great.
Tiffany x.
These are the best chocolate chips! You can find them at your local grocery store or Walmart. I make homemade chocolate chip cookies and always use this brand of chocolate chips.
Tayler C.
North Richland Hills, TX
I love chocolate chips!!! Whenever my family is baking cookies or just wants something to put on ice cream we get these! They are really good and have a great taste.
Natalie D.
This is my go to brand when I need chocolate chips. Perfect for making chocolate chip pancakes, cookies, or muffins and you can get it any local food store or Walmart. I would recommend this product to any baker out there!
Influenster M.
These little morsels are delicious! Great in value and taste. Perfect to make cookies or put in a smoothie. I eat these twice a year for holidays. Nothing compared to taste and are worth every penny.
Ashley A.
I love these chocolates so much. I know they're suppose to be used for cooking but I just can't help myself to eat them. I haven't bought them in a while and I really want but I haven't been able to find them anywhere..
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?