BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
mimi m.
Concord, CA
I must say these are the best chips to make the most deliciously chocolate chip cookies in the world with my grandmas secret recipe!
Stephanie P.
Los Angeles , Ca
Yummy ! I use these for baking or making pancakes but lately I've found myself just eating a handful . The best stuff ever !
Jessica R.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Great for baking and snaking too. Put these in trail mix or in your fave baked goods or even a milkshake. so many options.
Katerilynn C.
South Park, PA
My family loves the original cookie recipe found on the package. I use them in a ton of recipes including chocolate fondue. I won't buy any other brand!
Stephanie C.
Tolleson, AZ
I use these specific chocolate chips to make chocolate chip cookies. I love the taste and the morsels melt so good. Yummy and price is very reasonable.
Ayla G.
Skokie, IL
I love using these when I'm baking a cake, cookies, and brownies! They are great for baking! Also I love how chocolatey they become!
Rachel D.
Wynantskill, NY
These are the best tasting chocolate chips, and I use the recipes on the back of these bags! They make delicious chocolate chip cookies or cookie bars!!
Kandy P.
Yummy yummy yummy! prefect for almost any sweet thing that you are trying to put together for a quick event or a special occasion!
Roxanne R.
Reno, NV
I use these for nearly every chocolate recipe I make from cookies cakes trailmix truffles they work for nearly every chocolate recipe you can think of!
Hannah C.
Marianna, FL
I love to bake with these and the chocolate chip recipe on the back is amazing! Best cookies I have ever had and not difficult or time consuming at all!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?