BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gisselle d.
Port hueneme , CA
Not my exact cup of tea when it comes to chocolate. To me they could be a lot sweeter and a lot less bitter. I personally am not a fan of butter chocolate so if I can avoid buying this, (which I do) I will!
JMacs R.
College Sta, TX
The brand I always purchase when I am making chocolate chip cookies or another dessert which calls for chocolate chips. They are always fresh competitively priced. Has a great recipe on the back of the bag!
Paula M.
Hialeah, FL
This chocolate is one of the best in my opinion for baking. It takes really good you could eat alone. I really recommend that you buy it. It is really affordable and you can use it to prepare many desserts.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
I'm definitely giving Nestles Toll House Morsels "Five Stars" for taste and affordability! Around Thanksgiving and Christmas I make several dozen chocolate chip cookies for gatherings at home and at school.
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
When it comes to chocolate chip cookies, these are the only chocolate chips that come to mind. These are the classic first choice. Also, who can resist eating a hand full of these alone while baking treats!
Nicole M.
The best chocolate chips for baking- store brand just doesn't compare. I'm an avid baker (daily to weekly) and good chocolate chips make the cookies!! Good value, great product! I definitely recommend them!
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Love these to bake!!!! I could eat this whole bar in an hr that's how good this bar is! Affordable! I could eat it forever but I can't lol! Very good value! Def worth the repurchase! And I do recommend this
Brittany D.
Favorite go-to chocolate chips when it comes to tasty treats. They add just enough gooey chocolatey taste to chocolate chip cookies and work perfectly when it comes to making chocolate covered strawberries!
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Great for recipes-especially baking! My favorite is in Oatmeal chocolate
Chip cookies! Always rick, smooth, and so delicious! Price is good and the value is great! Will buy again! Usually bought at WalMart.
Sarah M.
These are great to bake with. I use them for cookies and pancakes mostly. Sometimes even eat them by themselves just because they are that tasty and you can buy these just about anywhere which is great too.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?