BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kim W.
Maple Heights, OH
These are great for baking or putting in drinks, hot cocoa. Deep chocolate flavor. I even eat them alone during those sweet tooth craving times. Wouldn't go with off brand Worth the money so do it right! Lol
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite thing to do in the world is bake when I was pregnant with my son I learned to make everything homemade. For me baking is soothing, relaxing and a lot of fun. Some of the things I enjoy making involve chocolate chips such as mini chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip muffins and chocolate chip cookie bars. My new favorite chocolate chips to use in my chocolate chip recipes are Toll House Nestle Real Semi- Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels. They are just the right size and are full of chocolaty flavor.
Sydny @.
Fresno, CA
I love these! I totally have them in my fridge right now... sometimes I eat them when I want something small and sweet and also use them for baking! Totallly great chocolate for both! It's a solid taste!
Lisa B.
Pekin, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
There are chocolate chips and then their are Nestle's Chocolate Chips, there isn't any comparison. Chocolate chip cookies just are not the same with generic brands or other well known brands, I know because I've tried several premium brands and they are just not the same. The morsels are just the right size not just for cookies but for bars, s'mores, melting and dipping strawberries or other fruit in the melted chocolate chips. I could go on with other deserts that can be made with these besides cookies but you get the idea. These chips are not bitter at all, their so good you can eat them uncooked by the handfuls if you want or add to a granola mix and they taste very good and give it just the right amount of sweetness. I highly recommend Nestle's Chocolate Chips.
Elizabeth L.
Blackwood, NJ
These are the best chocolate chips i have found for all my sweet needs. They are great for everything from cookies, cakes and candies. They melt perfectly and provide the best flavor and glossy finish.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love to bake cookies, brownies , cakes and just about anything! The Toll House Morsels semi sweet chocolate chips are my go to baking staple! They seriously have cornered the market! I have yet to try a chocolate chip better than these! You can also sit down with a bag of them and eat the whole bag while listening to 80's music when you are sad. Which is great but I wouldn't recommend it because the next day you will be hurting physically!! Haha memories
Ashaki B.
These are good to make typical chocolate chip cookies.. But really the keys is the cookie batter because if you don't have a good batter then there's no use in using these morsels.
Brena D.
Wenatchee, WA
This is my favorite brand for chocolates chips ! They are so good and you can literally find them in any grocery store! They are perfect for cookies and brownies and all types of treats !
Dree A.
West Covina, CA
One word "love"... perfect for making amazing desserts. I use this in just about every recipe. The texture, taste and quality are superior to any other brand I've used.
Pâmela B.
I used this one to make a ice-cream, I thought that it would be too sweet, but it actually taste it really good ! I only use this one now for my desserts !
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?