Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,643 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,361 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
Anytime I need chocolate morsels to bake with toll house is my go to brand. They melt perfectly and are so creamy and delicious!
I always keep a bag of these chocolate chips at home. I usually tend to make chocolate chip pancakes with these or other desserts
My husband loves chocolate chip cookies but he only likes Toll House Morsels to be used, I always have at least 2 bags on hand!
Great for snacking, baking and melting for dips and snacks. Whether you grab a handful or just bake with them, these are awesome!
The best for baking! Make any chocolate treat tastier! My hubby love to top these on a scoop of peanut butter for a little snack!
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
These are always good for baking and taste great. However the store brand from Aldi's is just as good and almost half the price.
The best sweet to have in the closet! It's perfect when you just need a little pick me up, but can also be used to make cookies!
Quick sweet tooth you can use in anything muffins, pancakes, cookies , trail mix or just pop a handful in your mouth very tasty.
I use these in cookies and pancakes and they are always a hit. I pop a handful of them to curb my sweet tooth throughout the day.
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos