BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Elsa E.
These are delicious to bake with. I normally go for the minis so that I can have a little chocolate in every bite. I make cookies/muffins 2-3 times a month for my kids. They love the chocolate chips too.
Alli B.
Evans City, PA
Not my favorite chocolate chips, even though they're nestle. They are kind of chalky and not as rich as one might hope. They have a great cookie recipe on the back though and are really affordable!!!
Heather P.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
These are the only chocolate morsels my family will buy. They are the best quality & not very expensive! We use them for EVERYTHING from cookies to muffins & pancakes, etc! Definitely recommend purchasing theses!
Meredith H.
Fresno, CA
Omg! I love these! I tend to add them in my oancake batter and my oancakes vome out very delicious! They chips melt right away while cooking and when you take a first bite it's like heaven!!!!
Rebecca B.
Minden, LA
This is the gold standard in chocolate chips to me. They are perfect in cookies and recipes. I love just taking a handful for a snack. Affordable and easy to get your hands on. I recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect chocolate chip.
Rose C.
Basically use these for everything!
I've used for my chocolate chips cookies,
I've melted them for my chocolate fondue night. They taste sweet and rich but they're not overpowering
Amanda J.
Delicious! Love using Nestlé in all my recipes. We always use the Nestlé semi sweet chocolate chips for our family chocolate chip cookies and general baking. The product is a fair price, good quality, and it's easy to find. I highly recommend it.
Gina M.
Rochester , NY
I don't make cookies without them. I also make peanut butter and chocolate chip sandwiches with these and put them in pancakes and on peanut butter toast. Nestle toll house is a staple here. Love them.
leslie m.
Humphrey, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Every since I was a little girl I remember these always being in our freezer! Mom would buy then up put them in freezer so she would have them whenever she wanted to bake something! My favorites were "Hello Dollies", and of course chocolate chip cookies!
miranda S.
Middle River, MD
Best kind of chocolate chips to ever use for cooking! Always use these for when I make fresh cookies and sometimes cakes! You can never just eat one chip, always a hand full of them :) 10/10!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?