BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
My favorite chocolate chips to use for all my baking needs!! Great chocolatey flavor and at a great price! I have lots of memories baking with these chocolate chip morsels!!
Elena r.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I only use nestle to help bake goods! These are the best and probably only brand I have grown up with. These are affordable and can be melted and made into various things: baking brownies cake filling, crusts...
Bibria P.
Margate , FL
Omg i love nestle chocolate chips are the best in my cookies and also put in different deserts and if you melt them and mix into hot cocoa or melt and pour over cakes or rice crisps I grow up on nestle chocolate chips
Misty P.
Delicious, smooth, rich chocolate. No grainy nor gritty texture. These are perfect for use as a chocolate coating, in fudge, in cookies or even straight out of the bag!!! If you can think of something to make using chocolate, Toll-House is the perfect chocolate chip for the recipe.

YUM YUM!!!
Heather B.
Columbia, KY
These are by far the best chocolate chips for making any dessert, but they are even more so the best for melting and using as a coating on chocolate dipped candy. They also work the best when making a marshmallow crime based fudge.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
I love to use these when I bake cookies or just for anything. They are easy to melt, and the quality is good. I love the taste they have. I buy this product at Walmart. Would definitely buy again.
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are great for baking and Nestle is a reputable brand when it comes to their baking products. We buy several of these bags around Christmas time every year to make our cookies with. I prefer the semi sweet for cookies, and the milk chocolate for melting. I love that Nestle also provides many other flavors such as butterscotch, white chocolate, and peanut butter morsels as well.

I typically find these at Walmart for a good price, especially if they are on sale or you have a coupon.
Paula-Beth T.
It's hard to beat this brand for your baking needs. The freshness is always top notch, so I know I can count on it. I love using these when I make cookies or waffles or brownies. You can always find this brand at the store, too.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
These are great for everything! They are easy to melt if need be and they work great for chocolate chip cookies. These remind me of growing up baking with my grandmother.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
Absolutely the best chocolate chips to make cookies and desserts with. Semi-sweet is the only way to go! Very affordable, reliable and always tastes great. Don't get generic chocolate chips! Nestle Tollhouse is the only way to go.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?