BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jennifer S.
These are the quintessential chocolate chip in my opinion. Been using them in baking ever since I was a child, and learning to bake with my mom. So many childhood memories! These morsels are always consistently delicious, melt beautifully, and are versatile with so many recipes. My favorite though, is the basic, classic, Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie recipe listed on the back of every package. Just can't go wrong with this recipe!! I always add a splash more vanilla extract than listed in the recipe, but that's just my personal preference. So great!!
kandee p.
Isle Of Palms, SC
Nestle Toll House chocolate chip cookies are my all time favorite cookies. There is just something so good and familiar about these cookies. Unfortunately, we never get a whole batch cooked because our family loves to eat the raw dough before the tray goes in the oven. Crispy edges, soft gooey inside, just the right amount of chocolate melting in your mouth. Warm or cold they are the best and bring back good childhood memories as well. Summer will soon be here and I'll be baking these and putting a slice of ice cream between 2 cookies and then sending the kiddos outside to enjoy them. Can't wait.
ernestine p.
Marietta, GA
i use his chocolate for everything. in my baking with brownies and cookies. in popcorn, i melt it and pour it over if i'm craving something sweet. i dip pretzels in it. even bananas and then freeze. it's the perfect treat for any sweet tooth out there
Kelly Lua F.
I love nestle! They are actually my second favorite chocolate chip to bake with (my favorite is Hershey but they are pricey). That being said, these are a staple in my household and make wonderful treats.
Kim W.
Maple Heights, OH
These are great for baking or putting in drinks, hot cocoa. Deep chocolate flavor. I even eat them alone during those sweet tooth craving times. Wouldn't go with off brand Worth the money so do it right! Lol
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite thing to do in the world is bake when I was pregnant with my son I learned to make everything homemade. For me baking is soothing, relaxing and a lot of fun. Some of the things I enjoy making involve chocolate chips such as mini chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip muffins and chocolate chip cookie bars. My new favorite chocolate chips to use in my chocolate chip recipes are Toll House Nestle Real Semi- Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels. They are just the right size and are full of chocolaty flavor.
Sydny @.
Fresno, CA
I love these! I totally have them in my fridge right now... sometimes I eat them when I want something small and sweet and also use them for baking! Totallly great chocolate for both! It's a solid taste!
Lisa B.
Pekin, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
There are chocolate chips and then their are Nestle's Chocolate Chips, there isn't any comparison. Chocolate chip cookies just are not the same with generic brands or other well known brands, I know because I've tried several premium brands and they are just not the same. The morsels are just the right size not just for cookies but for bars, s'mores, melting and dipping strawberries or other fruit in the melted chocolate chips. I could go on with other deserts that can be made with these besides cookies but you get the idea. These chips are not bitter at all, their so good you can eat them uncooked by the handfuls if you want or add to a granola mix and they taste very good and give it just the right amount of sweetness. I highly recommend Nestle's Chocolate Chips.
Brena D.
Wenatchee, WA
This is my favorite brand for chocolates chips ! They are so good and you can literally find them in any grocery store! They are perfect for cookies and brownies and all types of treats !
Elizabeth L.
Blackwood, NJ
These are the best chocolate chips i have found for all my sweet needs. They are great for everything from cookies, cakes and candies. They melt perfectly and provide the best flavor and glossy finish.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?