BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Claudia A.
Silver Spring
This is good to eat alone or bake with it! it's great for chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip muffins, chocolate chip cakes! They melt really easily and have a great taste to them! They're great for baking!
Kara F.
Gray, GA
These are great time ear by themselves or on their own. I love how every package comes with a recipe on the back! Whenever I think of these, I think of home and warmth and holidays.
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I make fudge with this bag of semi sweet chocolate. I love how smooth it melts down and how delicious it is. The bag also holds up well when only using a portion of them.
Andrea F.
I use these way too often!! They are great. I really love the mini ones for waffles and muffins! And the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag is actually really yummy! I always buy this brand
Anna P.
These are my favorite chocolate chips to cook with by far! They are extremely affordable and available at most stores. And they have the best flavor, not too sweet and not too rich!
Vicki P.
Frankfort, KY
Toll House semisweet chips are my go to for all of my candy making and baking. Brownies and chocolate pecan pies are my most requested desserts.  I make at least one batch of brownies a month.  When I catch them on sale I always pick up extra bags.
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
These are soooooo delicious and melt right in your mouth. I usually buy them to make chocolate chip cookies and they taste wonderful. Not too sweet not too bitter. Way better than Hershey's chips in my opinion.
Shelby R.
['Bryan ', ''], TX
These are my go to chocolate chips for baking or even just snacking! I always make sure I have a bag of these at the house! I buy them at HEB but you can get them almost anywhere!
Samantha G.
COLUMBUS, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ok the best way to make chocolate chip cookies is with the best ingredients and theses right here melt in your mouth and not in your hand just great for garnish or add ins they melt so easy and great. Prices
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nestle chocolate morsels are delicious! I only buy this brand for baking cookies and other things that I need chocolate chips! They taste great and are a decent price. Easy to find too!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?