BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
Omg I love these they are great to back with. The price is marked perfect for what you get we get this product at least once a month. Nestle is a amazing company with great taste
Susann V.
I love using this brand when I'm baking homemade cookies. They never let me down and just the taste of roll house chocolate is amazing! This is one of my top 3 kinds of chocolate chip to buy when I'm baking treats! :)
Cassandra M.
These are a classic staple in my house! I always keep them in the freezer. Perfect for chocolate chip cookies. I also like to add to plan Greek yogurt with a little bit of peanut butter for a healthier dessert
Megan S.
Lakewood, CA
This recipe is guaranteed to impress everyone all year. I usually safe it for the holidays and will use in place of Cookie Exchange Recipes at Christmas.

What You Need:
3 Cups Nestle Semi Sweet Morsels
1- 14oz can of sweeten condensed milk (You can use the lite kind)
Additional ingredients like peanut butter, marshmallows, teddy grahams, dried fruit, nuts and other things can be added as well! The options are limitless.

Directions:
Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in large microwaveable bowl. Heat in microwave on medium until chips are melted, about 3-5 minutes. Important: stir once or twice during cooking. Add in your optional ingredients, if desired. Pour into baking sheet (I use a disposable 8x8 aluminum pan) and refrigerate until set.

For Gift Giving: Wrap in festive plastic and add a bow. This makes a great holiday, hostess, teacher, boss, or birthday gift.
Anna Z.
Favorite chocolate chips! My grandmother makes the most delicious chocolate chip walnut and oatmeal cookies using Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chips and every time I see the bag, I'm reminded of them!
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
The only brand chocolate chips anyone should ever use!! So delicious! You just keep them in the house because you can put them on everything from pancakes to apples to ice cream!
Megan M.
West Winfield, NY
These are the only chocolate chips I will buy when I want to make chocolate chip cookies, they do so well and stay nice and soft after they have cooled and I absolutely love them
tracy d.
Boothbay, ME
At our house we have a jar of these sitting on the counter all time! We use them for cookies, muffins, waffles,pancakes, Shakeology, melt and pour over fruit and just to grab a handful to eat!
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
There are so many uses for these delicious little morsels. I melt them down for pretzel dipping, use them for cookies, bars, cakes and even cold desserts. I love baking with these!
Laurel K.
Shelby, NC
Perfect for baking and simply snacking on. I'm not gonna lie, I throw a handful in my homemade trail mix for fun! So deciduous and not too sweet. Perfect with my salty snacks and my banana bread!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back