BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kay H.
Battle Creek, MI
I love love love getting these. I'm big on baking things and what better to use. I love using these chocolates to make homemade cookies, add a little chocolate into the mix and where can you go wrong. Also love using it in my hot chocolate, mix it in a little and add a little more chocolate to your life for something sweet at night
Melinda W.
Churchville , Maryland
If you open my cabinet you will always find Toll House Chocolate Chip morsels year round. I love to bake and these are my go to for Cookies. If you want a great quality product for your baking needs, Toll House is definitely the way to go. Great price too and you can always look for coupons to get an extra savings. Happy Baking!!
Stephanie S.
Does anyone ever spring for another brand of chocolate chips? Doubtful. These are the OG brand which have that taste of homemade that we all know and adore.

I may reach for other brands of chocolate if I need chunks, to melt or to appease a picky eater - but if a recipe calls for chocolate chips....you know what's going into it!
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
These chocolate morsels are my go-to when I'm being creative in the kitchen. Whether I'm making something decadent or something simple, these simply are the best! Melts easily & tastes great! The chocolate is always rich & adds a great touch to any dessert. The only thing I like better is the Butterscotch Morsels. So delicious!
Sam G.
Mount Ulla, NC
Toll house morsels are amazing to use in my homemade chocolate chip cookies. Give the right amount of chocolaty flavor and just all around amazing and sweet. These are just the right amount of value and not expensive at all. I wouldn't go cheaper at all. These are the best kind of morsels to use in a cookie or when baking!!!
Alicia D.
My family loves to bake, especially for the holidays! I love these morsels because the possibilities are endless. You can make holiday chocolate chip cookies. I really love to separate the colors. They melt down very well. I like to make chocolate pops for the kids. We also love using them for truffles with pretty colors.
Kaitlyn S.
I absolutely love chocolate and tend to let it show when making sweets, always adding chocolate. These chocolates are not only awesome for baking but I always snack on them too while I'm waiting g for the oven to heat up. I even buy them when I am really craving it but don't want a lot at once, just grab a few and go! :)
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
These are the go-to morsels! Probably the best out there. I definitely recommend them. Perfect for ANY baking goods. I love putting these in pancakes, muffins, cupcakes, brownies and sooo much more. The options are endless really. Also, the chocolate chip cookie recipe provided is by far one of the best I've tried.
Lesley C.
Webster Springs, WV
When my boyfriend and I first moved in together he was pretty shy about telling me what he wanted to eat for breakfast, dinner, all that. But he finally told me he loves pancakes. So every single morning, when I wasn't working, I made him a huge stack of pancakes and always added a ton of these toll house morsels!
Breyonna S.
Best chocolate chips on the market. Toll House chocolate is one of the best to bake with or eat as a snack. I wish they made candy bars for how good it is. The chocolate chips make wonderful chocolate chip cookies and they are super sweet. Nothing compares to these but they are pricey. Will continue to repurchase.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?