BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Angela M.
Stuart, FL
Best chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag. These chocolate chips are classic. I always stock up when they are on sale or have a coupon. I bake every couple weeks and these are a staple in many of my recipes.
Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I use these for baking. These are a good quality with chocolate flavor. They are similar priced as other brands. I prefer milk chocolate over semi sweet. It is sweeter. I buy the brand that is on sale as I bake a lot. I use them for my luscious layer bars.
Sandy V.
These are perfect for baking! I use them when I make chocolate chip cookies or when I need to melt chocolate for the other fun sweets I make. They’re super affordable and taste great! Worth the purchase every time!
Karlie M.
Birmingham, AL
This is the chocolate to cook with or add to your hot cocoa. It is so good The packaging has never changed so everyone knows what it is. The chocolate is not too sweet but just right. I love this brand!! Worth every penny and taste good too! I love to snack on them sometimes
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
When one thinks on Nestle Toll House, they think of smiles and warm baked goodness. I can't imagine creating my baked goods for my family with anything else. To me Toll House is the equivalent of love.
Jess S.
Schererville, IN
I tried another brand of semi sweet chip and it lead me astray and I didn't like my cookies.  I bought the giant bag of Nestle Toll House at Costco so now I know I'm set.  Best for baking period
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these, I put the in cookies, brownies, cakes, on ice cream. It's really limitless what you can do with the. I sometimes pop a couple in my mouth and eat them if I'm craving something sweet.
Aiyana E.
I love these chocolate chips. I actually think these are the only ones we buy anymore. I use them when making cookies, pancakes, brownies, etc. I eat them by themselves, they're so good.
Jocelyn B.
Hammond
I always like to have an open bag of Nestles Chocoate chips in my cupboard clipped tightly closed with a binder clip. When I want a tasty chocolate treat I will take out of the refridgerator a quarter of a previously made peanut butter sandwich made with Milton's whole grain bread and Laura Scudder's peanut butter. I open up the sandwich and place 4 or 5 chips on the peanut butter, put the little sandwich back together. Then I wrap it loosely in a slightly damp paper towel and put it in the microwave for just a few seconds, maybe 14. This makes such a nice, warm, gooey, tasty and even healthy treat. Sometimes I take a little dish with just about 15 or 20 chips that I microwave. Then when they are nicely melted and stirred smooth I have a little dip for a few banana slices or even a ginger snap or two. Nestle chips are good to add to bowls of nuts and or raisins. Of course they are great for baking; but it is much more fun to have a few chips here on a little sandwich or to add few chips there to bowl of nuts set on the table. Fruit slices or small ready made cookies dipped in melted chocolate chips are a real treat and a super easy very special dessert to make. A few drops of quality oil like avocado oil prevents the chocolate from re-hardening. And using the chips with fiber rich fruit and bread instead of the white flour and sugar found in traditional recipes, is so much better for my families health.
Jeneizy M.
My secret ingredient for my famous brownies!! I️ add them on top once they’re done cooking & they slowly melt onto the brownie itself creating a wonderful chocolately layer. Always a must!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?