BY TOLL HOUSE #31 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dara P.
A baking classic! Love these! Sweet enough to eat by themselves and of course perfect to cook with! I usually keep a bag in the pantry in case I feel the urge to bake... Or need a sweet treat! High quality and low price!
Madison R.
Lumberton , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
My absolutely favorite chocolate to bake with! In my opinion there is no other chocolate chips to bake with. Their flavor is amazing! I do not bake much, but when I do I use them. I highly recommend them!
Drea M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love chocolate and I love these!! So most people use it in baking and what not. But I sometimes put it in my ice cream or even Greek yogurt.
Maggie S.
Springfield, MO
I use these in my chocolate chip cookies! They always turn out amazing! Walmart is the best place I've bought them for a good price. I think they are well worth the money! I definitely recommend these!
Stephanie F.
I put these in my kids pancakes every Sunday. They are a staple in our home. I know that they will always provide the perfect consistency for chocolate chip pancakes. Toll house is anaerobic my family has always trusted.
Angelina S.
Poplar Grove, IL
Where do I begin these morsels are amazing! My family and I use toll house for all of our chocolate chip cookies!
brandy f.
Savage, MD
Best choc chips ever to make cookies with. Me and the kids also pit in our pancakes. Yum!
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I bake a lot, and I usually get these to bake if I need to. They work a lot better in my opinion than other brands. You can buy these at grocery stores,drugstores,etc. I would recommend this for baking!
April R.
I love toll house chocolate chips , they make the best cookies . ive put them in brownies also
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Perfect for making chocolate chip cookies or any other baking recipe that requires them
Amalia A.
Would you recommend them to make chocolate covered strawberries? Thanks!
Emily F.
Longmont, CO
What is your favorite way to use Nestlé semi sweet chocolate chips?
Diana D.
Long Island, NY
Who else eats these straight from the bag!?
Rosemary P.
He's anyone used these to make granola bars.
Rachel T.
Does anyone else just eat these by themselves?!