Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,361 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
Love them great in cookie or just melting down for another kind of dessert. I use them all the time. I just think they are the best
Best chocolate morsels for any dish my kids just eat them by themselves when no one is looking or they think I don't know about it
Toll house morsels are very yummy. i eat them on their own sometimes lol! always use them for my baking that involves chocolate :)
Love these! They taste so good and very sweet just like i like my chocolate! Would love to make homemade cookies with them sometime
Always my choice for homemade things I make with chocolate chips! From pancakes, muffins & cookies to cannolis & banana chip bread!
Use the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the package it's amazing and my secret weapon at any family function or just because!!
Love using these for baking or putting in my pancakes. Wish they weren't as expensive as the off brand. I would buy them more often
I always have these and stock up on these from Costco for when we have unexpected company. I love these. Great for pancakes as well
These are great for baking or making chocolate covered strawberries or bananas. I like the consistency of them when used in baking.
These are great chocolates. I use them to bake cookies. I also have them as toppers for milk shakes and ice cream sundaes as well.
Q & A
Which is better semi-sweet or full on chocolate?
Who else eats these by themselves?
Where can i find these?
Can you melt these down for chocolate covered strawberries?
What do you rather; eating them straight from the bag or baking with them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos