BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
These are the only chocolate chips I use for chocolate chip cookies (and maybe eating by themselves!) They're so delicious. I've also used them in pancakes and waffles. So good!
Sarahgrace D.
Perfect for chocolate chip cookies. They are unsweetened so the cookies aren't overly sweetened when mixed with the other ingredients. Affordable. Also very smooth and tasty and easy to work with.
Xen H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best for baking.. i bake a lot and i always use this semi sweet morsels.. i love using this for chocolate chip cookies, cake and cupcakes.. my whole family loves it.. it's also yummy as a snack for sweet tooth
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
When doing cooking projects for my students this brand is best. Melts easily and taste great. I've never picked up a bad bag it's not too pricey and it's easy to find. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Tina W.
These are a pantry staple for a reason. The quality is never a question. I love using these in cookies or melted to incorporate into a recipe other than chocolate chip cookies.
Lori E.
Anniston, AL
My mom always used these and followed the recipe! Yum. Now my husband is obsessed with tweaking the original recipe and making it his own. He gets the ginormous bags from Sam's!
Shaunice L.
Classic baking necessity, used in most cookie recipes. Affordable and taste is decent. This is a common ingredient found in the family cabinets. Value is nice for the price. It's a much loved American sweet.
Abigail H.
Mt Juliet, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great for baking! From chocolate chip cookies to fudge, every recipe I have used these for have turned out great. I often opt for the off-brand equivalent due to price factor, but these are definitely great for special occasions.
Morgan g.
These chocolate chips are okay for everyday chocolate chip cookies. It has a waxy coating and mild flavor which is not my favorite. I always enjoy making cookies out of locally made chocolate nice and rich
Catalina K.
W Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nestle Toll House's Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels are the secret ingredient to my perfect chocolate chip cook recipe. They make every bite extra tasty. The morsels are great because they are affordable and can be found in every grocery store.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?