BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ericca V.
Stockton, CA
I love these. Im a baker so I'm constantly baking and these melt so nicely into my desserts. I've tried many other chocolate chips and some get hard after baking and I hate that. These are definitely my go to.
Maecy C.
Carthage, IN
I love these for melting them and making treats out of them! I love making Reece's and kit kats! I don't often. It's actually pretty cheap for them and you can get them in bigger bags! I would recommend this!
Nina R.
Fort Campbell , KY
Add some of these when your making Rice Krispies or cookies. You can even add it to your cupcake mix. It works so well with either of those options. Or just eat it by itself! Not too many though they're sweet
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love to use these when I am making desserts wether it is for truffles, bonbons, or my secret to making boxed brownies taste delicious! This is why I love these cause they gave the best morsels for brownies!
Donna M.
Absolutely Love Toll House Morsels! First and foremost are childhood memories of baking with my Mom. I have passed this tradition down with my daughter, who is now 22 yrs old. Only use these family favorites.
Mayra R.
I kinda don't like these chocolates I like sweet chocolate and this one is not that sweet. I have heard these are used a lot for baking. I tried to use these for chocolate strawberries and it didn't turn out.
Kim H.
Indianapolis, IN
These are my favorite thing to bake with, anything that requires chocolate I use! I probably bake with this at least once a month! It is the best tasting chocolate around! I would recommend this for everyone!
Blessing B.
I love adding these to my pancakes. I'll admit I'll snack on these like its candy, they are pretty yummy. I get them at Walmart and they around $3.00 so it's not bad at all. I get the semi-dark chocolate one.
Eman M.
Davis, CA
I use this chocolate for so many things! I've used them to melt and put on strawberries or to add in pancakes and much more. They taste so good and are a great value. I would recommend to any chocolate lovers
Taylor Y.
These are literally the best chocolate chips out there for everything. They are of of course great in cookies but there also great in brownies and the work good for covering things like pretzels in chocolate.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?