BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica W.
Nestle semi sweet morsels are of course the best in chocolate chip cookies. I like to add them to my ice cream and even hot chocolate to add a little more chocolate!
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
These are my goto brand of chocolate chips. The quality is great and they taste amazing. They keep their shape when you bake with them. They are priced well too.
Lenoire L.
I love these chocolate chips. They are versatile and can be use for a multitude of recipes. I use these to my famous chocolate holiday fudge.
Stephanie J.
Arlington, TX
These are the best chocolate chips. I made chocolate chips cookies with my grandmother using nestle toll house morsels, and I still use them to this day! Love these!
kelley k.
Plantsville, CT
This is great for cooking and also easy recipes on the back. I would recommend this product to everyone. My friends and famiy love when I bake with these chocolates.
Jenny M.
Boston, MA
When you are baking Cookies and Brownies toss some of those bad boys you cookies or brownies are going to come out great. try it out guys!!!
Vanessa D.
Veedersburg, IN
These make the best cookies . and these are the only ones i use and will continue to use when baking for my children and my husband
Robin M.
Junction City, KS
No matter what your going to make from cookies to cakes or hot chocolate, you cant go wrong with Toll house. :)
Greer P.
Atlanta, GA
We never buy any other kind of chocolate chips! We use these for EVERYTHING! We always make chocolate chip pancakes with these and we use them in baking all the time.
Tera C.
I love these! I can sit and eat chocolate chips by the hand full! (although its probably not recommend... lol) I also use them in my pancakes
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?