BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
jen r.
I always have these and stock up on these from Costco for when we have unexpected company. I love these. Great for pancakes as well
Kelly B.
Wilmington, NC
Toll House Morsels are the best for making chocolate chip cookies. The semi-sweet variety is perfect, not too sweet, not too dark. Try them out! I highly recommend!
galdina r.
Fresno, CA
I love using this chocolate for my baking or to make my strawberry cover with chocolate this one works really good have try different one none work like this one.
Jessica K.
I have used other brands, but nothing compares to these. They are delicious! I must say that I always eat a few straight from the bag when I am baking.
Jillian Z.
Lexington, SC
I love these chocolate chips! They are so delicious and not cheaply made!! They are my favorite ones to bake with by far!
Laney G.
Cuthbert, GA
These can be used in about any kind of dessert and work wonders. You can even eat them for a snack. They will hit any sweet tooth's cravings.
Annetta M.
Hudsonville, MI
Love love love the mini chocolate chips! They are great in cookies, pancakes, banana bread, etc. I feel like the mini's spread more evenly through the product. Yum!
Danyah N.
Suffern, NY
I use these chocolate chips in my everyday baking, from cakes to cookies, these are really great and easy to work with and they have never given me any trouble at all.
Posie R.
I bake a lot and last few times that I have used these, I taste a darker chocolate. I am not a fan of dark chocolate. I do not know if they altered the recipe or not.
Heidi B.
Rapid City, SD
There is no chocolate chip better then Nestle. I've tried store brands in the past and there is just no comparison. The only one for my house.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?