Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,357 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
What You Need:
3 Cups Nestle Semi Sweet Morsels
1- 14oz can of sweeten condensed milk (You can use the lite kind)
Additional ingredients like peanut butter, marshmallows, teddy grahams, dried fruit, nuts and other things can be added as well! The options are limitless.
Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in large microwaveable bowl. Heat in microwave on medium until chips are melted, about 3-5 minutes. Important: stir once or twice during cooking. Add in your optional ingredients, if desired. Pour into baking sheet (I use a disposable 8x8 aluminum pan) and refrigerate until set.
For Gift Giving: Wrap in festive plastic and add a bow. This makes a great holiday, hostess, teacher, boss, or birthday gift.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos