BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?204 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anna P.
These are my favorite chocolate chips to cook with by far! They are extremely affordable and available at most stores. And they have the best flavor, not too sweet and not too rich!
Shelby R.
Bryan , TX
These are my go to chocolate chips for baking or even just snacking! I always make sure I have a bag of these at the house! I buy them at HEB but you can get them almost anywhere!
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
These are soooooo delicious and melt right in your mouth. I usually buy them to make chocolate chip cookies and they taste wonderful. Not too sweet not too bitter. Way better than Hershey's chips in my opinion.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels are a must have in my house especially when making cookies. They are the best and always taste great especially when I bake s 7 layers chocolate chip magic cookie bars
Christine S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I use these all the time when I bake. I have a bag in my cabinet right now. They're great for adding to cookies or muffins. Or, you can melt them and dip fruit or candies in them.
Megan S.
Lakewood, CA
This recipe is guaranteed to impress everyone all year. I usually safe it for the holidays and will use in place of Cookie Exchange Recipes at Christmas.

What You Need:
3 Cups Nestle Semi Sweet Morsels
1- 14oz can of sweeten condensed milk (You can use the lite kind)
Additional ingredients like peanut butter, marshmallows, teddy grahams, dried fruit, nuts and other things can be added as well! The options are limitless.

Directions:
Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in large microwaveable bowl. Heat in microwave on medium until chips are melted, about 3-5 minutes. Important: stir once or twice during cooking. Add in your optional ingredients, if desired. Pour into baking sheet (I use a disposable 8x8 aluminum pan) and refrigerate until set.

For Gift Giving: Wrap in festive plastic and add a bow. This makes a great holiday, hostess, teacher, boss, or birthday gift.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
I keep a stack of Nestle morsels bags in my kitchen at all times. I use them in cookies, brownies and anything else I can add them too. They're creamy and packed with flavor.
Susann V.
I love using this brand when I'm baking homemade cookies. They never let me down and just the taste of roll house chocolate is amazing! This is one of my top 3 kinds of chocolate chip to buy when I'm baking treats! :)
Cassandra M.
These are a classic staple in my house! I always keep them in the freezer. Perfect for chocolate chip cookies. I also like to add to plan Greek yogurt with a little bit of peanut butter for a healthier dessert
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
Omg I love these they are great to back with. The price is marked perfect for what you get we get this product at least once a month. Nestle is a amazing company with great taste
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?