BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Claudia E.
These are my go-to's for baking any kind of cookies with chcocolate chips in them. They are truly the best I have tried, and I used to eat them plain for dessert!!! I love them so much and recommend them for baking.
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
When it comes to baking I alway through in the semi sweet chocolates ! They are the perfect size with the perfect amount of cocoa ! Affordable and delicious! Always make chocolate chip banana bread ! Highly recommend
Devin B.
You really can't go wrong with these.. You can out then in so many things or melt them and dip stuff in them or just east by itself! Can't go wrong with chocolate!
Laura Q.
West Chicago , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This semi sweet nestle chocolate chip morsels are great for chocolate covered strawberries. Super great quality chocolate. Better than store brand chocolate. Can be purchased at ant local drugstore, definitely worth it.
Katie O.
Warrior, AL
Love these chocolate chips! I put them on my waffles in the morning and also use them in my mom's homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe! You can't go wrong with these!
Vanessa C.
What's better than toll house sweets...🤔. Love these chocolate morsels they can be use in so many different treats💕. Also like that they are not overly sweet; simply awesome!!!
Laura B.
Vienna, OH
I've been a Toll House user and lover my entire life! No other brand can even come close to the fantastic flavor Nestle provides. With so many uses, you can never stop reinventing new ideas. We use them every morning in our pancakes. Love, love, love!
Krista S.
New Philadelphia, OH
Cookies ,candy whatever you use it for these are the way to go I make them in my cookies .. I melt them to make chocolate covered pretzels an Christmas candy. Also eat them alone
Amy B.
I absolutely love these chocolate chips. They are so smooth and yummy in anything you bake. My husband loves to put them in our kids pancakes for a extra treat. I recommend anyone to use these in there baking needs.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Literally the only chips to buy when making chocolate chip cookies.  In fact I feel like they are the home of the original chocolate chip cookie.  Such a staple in our house!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?