BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Chelsea S.
Hattiesburg, MS
These are great in anything from chocolate chip cookies to pancakes! Best brand you can get! Not too bitter and not too sweet! Never waxy like cheaper brands! Love it! This is my go to brand! Definitely recommend!
DORA R.
I use them all the time on my cookies, cakes, as part of the bread or sprinkled at the top, great flavor, not too sweet, the price is average with the others, it is easy to find in any convenience store or in some pharmacies! Great!!
Devin B.
You really can't go wrong with these.. You can out then in so many things or melt them and dip stuff in them or just east by itself! Can't go wrong with chocolate!
Claudia E.
These are my go-to's for baking any kind of cookies with chcocolate chips in them. They are truly the best I have tried, and I used to eat them plain for dessert!!! I love them so much and recommend them for baking.
Laura Q.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This semi sweet nestle chocolate chip morsels are great for chocolate covered strawberries. Super great quality chocolate. Better than store brand chocolate. Can be purchased at ant local drugstore, definitely worth it.
Katie O.
Morris, AL
Love these chocolate chips! I put them on my waffles in the morning and also use them in my mom's homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe! You can't go wrong with these!
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
A MUST HAVE for every pantry!! You can do so much with these! You can make cookies, and a little touch to your brownies, make a pudding pie! I always have them in my cabinet!
Laura B.
Vienna, OH
I've been a Toll House user and lover my entire life! No other brand can even come close to the fantastic flavor Nestle provides. With so many uses, you can never stop reinventing new ideas. We use them every morning in our pancakes. Love, love, love!
Vanessa C.
What's better than toll house sweets...🤔. Love these chocolate morsels they can be use in so many different treats💕. Also like that they are not overly sweet; simply awesome!!!
Krista S.
Dover, OH
Cookies ,candy whatever you use it for these are the way to go I make them in my cookies .. I melt them to make chocolate covered pretzels an Christmas candy. Also eat them alone
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?