BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
Chocolate morsels are a must in pantry. They are so versatile and can be used to make cookies, cakes, sauces, glazes, and even pudding.
rebekah h.
Rocklin, CA
This is my go-to chocolate chips every time I go grocery shopping. I have tried every kind and absolutely love it. Full, rich flavor and an affordable price.
Natalie B.
Olympia, WA
I love these Toll House Morsels to snack on in the freezer, but also to have on hand for chocolate chip cookies. Can't go for the knock off brand of chocolate chips!
Angela F.
gilbert, az
I can't bake cookies with out these! I buy the Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix and add a cup of these morsels and they make the best cookies ever!!
Autumn F.
Lansford, PA
The only brand of morsels I use to bake. I use these is cakes, cookies, and other baked goods. Such a good flavor.
Jennifer L.
Leesburg, VA
They work well for baking, snacking, and melting, but there are many better chips out there - the cost might be a little more, but for the best flavors, try ghiradelli chips!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
These are my go to chocolate chips when baking. I love them in brownies, cookies, when making frosting or melting chocolate.
Ashley R.
These are very good to use when making chocolate chip cookies from scratch! They definitely have that gooey chocolate taste when baked!
Brittney B.
Chandler, AZ
My go to chocolate chip when baking! The freeze well and still taste great. They melt the perfect amount when baked in cookie or breads! Also they are a great price!
Gehna S.
These chocolate chips are useful for anything and everything! I can make desserts like Cupcakes and dessert pizza and chocolate mousse..always getting questions along the way!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?