BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erica G.
El Cajon , Ca
Morsels are so yummy. They're not only for baking either. You can eat them by themselves or add them to ice cream or add them to trail mix snack....add them to anything you want.
Brandi m.
When making anything that needs chocolate these are a must. Melty and sweetish...not the sweetest of all options but definitely the best!
Amanda P.
I love baking with toll house morsels. They are great mixed into recipes or sprinkled in the last 5min of baking for extra gooey flavor.
Taylor G.
Absolutely delicious . I use this brand of chocolate chips for anything I am putting chocolate chips in . These taste extra tasty in my edible cookie dough .
Amanda S.
Sacramento, CA
Absolutely the best chocolate chips out there. I always buy Nestle to use for my baking. And even occasionally to snack on! Love using it for cupcakes, cakes, fudge, popsicles!
Tanesha J.
I love these morsels. I use them for melted chocolate to use for dipping strawberries for a romantic night with my boyfriend.
rebekah h.
Rocklin, CA
This is my go-to chocolate chips every time I go grocery shopping. I have tried every kind and absolutely love it. Full, rich flavor and an affordable price.
Angelica P.
Perfect for eating. Perfect for baking. Perfect for everything. Just the right amount of flavor in each bite. Can't go wrong with adding this to your recipe.
Susanne H.
Virginia Bch, VA
A must have in your pantry! For baking for toppings, I even mix a handful in with my vanilla yogurt. Plain handfuls are even great. I love me some chocolate!
Julie B.
Vandalia, OH
I always keep a bag of these in my pantry. I use them for so many different desserts. My favorite is still the cookie recipe.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?