BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kaitlin L.
South Jordan, UT
We always keep a bag of these chocolate chips in our house. We use them for cookies, brownies, pancakes, waffles, the list goes on.... We get a huge bag at Costco!
Sharon C.
We use these to cook with they seem to melt quickly or keep their shape when baked in cookies. So many different flavors to choose from, walmart, griners, publix is usually where i buy them. I buy them often or when needed.
Isa L.
Elmore City, OK
these morsels are the best by far. I use these in my chocolate chip cookies and they always melt perfectly but not to much so you get a good bit of chocolate in every bite!
Devin B.
You really can't go wrong with these.. You can out then in so many things or melt them and dip stuff in them or just east by itself! Can't go wrong with chocolate!
Elysia G.
I will not use any other brand in our family's secret recipe for chocolate chip cookies. Perfect consistency and flavor from these tiny little morsels of chocolate! Absolutely a returning customer for many years to come!  The price is usually great too!
Lindsay W.
Silvis, IL
The best for chocolate chip cookies. Can also easily be melted for chocolate covered fruit, pretzels etc. always affordable and can be found in any grocery store!
DORA R.
I use them all the time on my cookies, cakes, as part of the bread or sprinkled at the top, great flavor, not too sweet, the price is average with the others, it is easy to find in any convenience store or in some pharmacies! Great!!
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
When it comes to baking I alway through in the semi sweet chocolates ! They are the perfect size with the perfect amount of cocoa ! Affordable and delicious! Always make chocolate chip banana bread ! Highly recommend
Chelsea S.
Hattiesburg, MS
These are great in anything from chocolate chip cookies to pancakes! Best brand you can get! Not too bitter and not too sweet! Never waxy like cheaper brands! Love it! This is my go to brand! Definitely recommend!
Claudia E.
These are my go-to's for baking any kind of cookies with chcocolate chips in them. They are truly the best I have tried, and I used to eat them plain for dessert!!! I love them so much and recommend them for baking.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?