BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Toll house is a big brand in my house and we all love it. The chocolate chips are great in anything. We use them for cookies, brownies, over ice cream and more. They are the perfect sweetness and taste amazing.
Lori Beth S.
Douglas, GA
Love these so much. Such good flavor and very affordable. I use these about twice a week. They are so much better than there competitors. Great value. And I will be buying again. I usually get these at Walmart.
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
Great for baking. I like to keep mine in the fridge and use them for many things. Cookies, banana bread, cake decorations and more. They melt easily and can be used to dip fruit, pretzels and whatever you want!
Johanna R.
Del Rio, TX
I use these on/in everything, I especially love them in waffles, it is a fun way to get my kids involved in the breakfast process because I let them toss them into the batter and it makes for a fun breakfast!!!
Jennifer S.
Love for baking and making pancakes these are great I also like melting them when we make a molten cake. They aren't that expensive either and we always have a bag at our house totally worth it! Love ittttt lol
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
I love to bake and using the toll house morsels for chocolate chip cookies or even muffins is the absolute best. Very chewy and melts perfectly. Can usually buy in your local market and fairly inexpensive. 😗🍪🍪😗
Sara S.
Philadelphia, PA
Best chocolate chips on the market. I use these all the time. They are great to add into your pancakes in the morning or to even bake chocolate chip cookies with, I'll even melt them to dip fruit and pretzels!
Morgan B.
These are soooo good! I could eat them by themselves of course, but they are also great for baking. They are the best of chocolate chips and a great value. They are perfect for homemade chocolate chip cookies.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I love their chocolate for baking and using for waffles. Its mine and my kids favorite. I like how they added bigger chocolates during the holidays also... in my area. I don't know if anyone got them year round
Erin C.
Madison, NJ
Absolute best chocolate chips for cookies! Melt beautifully, but don't harden when the cookies cool. Cheap, and one bag can make a few batches. Plus, who doesn't love snacking on the chocolate while baking? ;)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?